Thread: non dl friends

Default non dl friends

I'm going to a beer festival called tap ny. So I want to wear a diaper for less bathroom breaks but worried about my friends I'm going with finding out and judging. Wanted to share/ ask for advice

Most likely, if you wear a onesie to cover the diaper, and tight fitting underwear underneath clothing, you should be fine.

It's your paranoia that will get you caught, act like normal.

Just tell the organizers that there's a large group of prospective festival-goers called "ADBLs" -- Adult-Diapered Beer Lovers -- who like to wear diapers so that they can enjoy uninterrupted drinking and embark on uninterrupted spending sprees. In no time, the festival people will be handing out diapers at the door and offering discounts to those who'll wear them, and you'll be lost in a sea of padded butts.

It'll work. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail
    It'll work. I promise.
    Hey look cottontail is as high as a moon. XD lol jk had to say that, but yea as MeTaLMaNN198 said using a onesie is good idea. and knowing how much you're diaper can hold, but yea good luck.

I think what you should be asking yourself is: What would be the worst case scenario if you did get caught? It's all well and good to hide the diaper, but you should have a contingency plan for what to say if you get caught.

I'd love to hear how it goes.