Thread: Anyone know of a pull up diaper for adults that fully padded?

Default Anyone know of a pull up diaper for adults that fully padded?

The question is in the title.

Hi, xLightning. That sure would be great, wouldn't it? A pull-up with coverage like a diaper? Unfortunately, I don't know of such a thing, and I think that may have a lot to do with expandability. Anywhere there's padding there will be no possibility for flexibility, so the more padding there is, the narrower the size range it'll fit well. That means more sizes, more inventory, more shelf space . . . well, you get the idea.

Also, I think we may be in the minority in wanting something like this. I can imagine most people saying that if you want full coverage, just wear a diaper. They're easier to put on and change anyway.

Still, that would be pretty cool.

-RMS

Try cloth pullups. That should do the trick, unless your fetish has to do with SAP only...which is cool.

The most coverage in a pull up would be a all threw the night type. But those still don't have as much padding as a diaper.

Abena abri flex would probably be the best one to go with but it is probably not as good as a regular diaper tho...

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    Hi, xLightning. That sure would be great, wouldn't it? A pull-up with coverage like a diaper?

Also, I think we may be in the minority in wanting something like this. I can imagine most people saying that if you want full coverage, just wear a diaper. They're easier to put on and change anyway.

Still, that would be pretty cool. -RMS
    Actually, you're not the minority. I really do need just what y'all are talking about. I have Cerebral Palsy, so I only have 1 good hand, & tabs are a pain. I'm also overly sensitive to the way things feel, & sound, because of Autistic features, so adult pull-ups drive me nuts. Most people with my types of issues are super-duper picky about diapers. Too bad Huggies are a cardboard nightmare, because the technology exists.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	20926, & they have adjustable Velcro sides, too. Of course, the technology for fade-when-wet designs exists, too, & we're still stuck with the ugly yellow line! I'm not saying they need to be toddlerish, although there's nothing wrong with that, but why not age & gender-appropriate, & awesome, for DLs, or Littles with fasisticated style? What did adults do wrong, so as not to deserve the same protection & convieniance? I actually gave one of my famous rants on the subject in another thread on this forum. If you wanna check it out, try typing "rant," in the ADISC searchy-thingy. They're right, our best bet's the Abena Abri-Flex Premium level 3Click image for larger version. 

Views:	86 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	20923which hold more, but fit looser, so they may leak, according to some video reveiws, or Abri-Flex Special level 2.Click image for larger version. 

Views:	71 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	20924 I have a feeling I'd like these better, even though I'm a girl, because of the tighter fit, & shorter waistband, & because the padding seems to extend a bit further up in front & back. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b_mzp176peQ They only hold 57.5 oz, but are made for more physically active people, & fit closer to the body, so the protection may work better. Dunno; haven't tried either one. Try adding an Abena booster pad, if you're worried. If you hate looking down & seeing diapers, a fellow ADISCer suggests using temporary tattoos. For all I know, you could find skulls, or a bad-ass dragon, or letters, all kinds of stuff. I want something similar to Lisa Frank designs.
    Last edited by SpAzpieSweeTot; 12-May-2014 at 19:21.