Thread: pixar theory...i dont even know O.o

Default pixar theory...i dont even know O.o

after reading The Pixar Theory | Jon Negroni i was like OMG THIS MAKES SENSE!! its sooooo cool but at the same time its so trippy and i was like whoa this is weird but totally plausible. check it out and see what you think XD

be warned, you may not be able to watch another pixar movie without thinkinging about how it fits in this

Eh, I've heard of it, but I don't really think too much about it. I just kind of let a theory be a theory, especially seeing how it's a fan theory. Heck, I think the worlds that Pixar create are better WITHOUT the connection.

So, yeah, I don't think much about it, even when new Pixar movies come out.

I guess, but it seems cool that try could be, it's a nice idea that there's even a sort of theme to it xD but that's just me, I wonder if there's other theories out there

The two words that come to mind for me are heavy-handed and overwrought.

Brave is the first and last movie in the timeline. Obviously, this movie about a Scottish kingdom during the Dark Ages is the earliest time period covered by the Pixar films, but it’s also the only Pixar movie that actually explains why animals in the Pixar universe behave like humans sometimes.
    I don't think this is a better explanation than "in the Pixar universe, animals have human cognition." The fact that it's so ridiculously complex, actually, should make it a significantly worse explanation.