Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello Everyone,
    My name is David, and I'm new here. I'm 26 years old and I live in Yokosuka, Japan (It's about 40km south of Tokyo on the main island). I'm in the Navy and have been for just over six years. Soon I will be moving to Virginia for at least 3 years.
    Outside of diapers I enjoy photography, bicycling and playing video games. I'd like to start training so I can compete in a super sprint triathlon this summer.
    I think of myself as a DL, but with AB and sissy tendencies.

How do you like Japan? I've been here since September, going to school here on study abroad. I'm gonna be here until July.
    Got any stories to share on your life here? Can you speak Japanese? What's it like being in the Navy?

Japan is great, I've been here for 5 years. Sukoshi nihongo dekimasu. The Navy is sometimes really great, but other times is can be really crappy. Sometimes we like to say, "It's not just a job, it's a really shitty job" Stories I have in spades and I love to share them sometime. Unfortunatly, I leave in February so I can transfer to SCSC Wallops Island, VA. Shore Duty, Baby! Right now I am stationed on a ship, and we get underway to go cut holes in the ocean and burn fuel oil. But soon, I will be on shore for 3 whole years. Hooray Virginia!

welcome, i'm a very big fan of video games. Do you have any favorites?