Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Pants Silicone Pacifier

Default Baby Pants Silicone Pacifier

So as my binky was beyond old and no longer usable, I figured I would buy a new one. I decided to go with the babypants silicone pacifier. I just got it yesterday! It is pretty good. The mouth guard is really large. I fully will cover any adult mouth. The nipple is slightly larger than the latex NUK 5. One thing that I am not sure if it will go away is that the nipple is a little rough on the surface. I have yet to see a adult silicone pacifier that is as smooth as the baby ones. But it is still nice.

So I used it for a while and I notice that the mouth piece was pushing on my lip and chin. Also it came apart really easy which makes for good cleaning, but when My Boyfriend pulled it out of my mouth it came apart. So I decided to put the nipple on my own mouth guard that I liked. It was super easy and works great.

For some reason the silicone pacifiers to do also much air into the nipple. It stays inflated for a long time and then it deflates over time and does not re-inflate while you suck on it like the latex ones do. This is easily Remedied by drilling a tiny hole in the button.

So anyway it is so easy to modify a pacifier. I use the MAM mouth piece. It is tho most comfortable for me. So once you get the nipple off the new pacifier you just have to get the button of the one you want to use. I cut the baby nipple off and then pop the button out with a screw driver. Then just put the new nipple in and pop the button back on it is that easy.

So there you have it

Thanx!
    I've been wondering opif theirs had come out yet and what it was like!

Good tips , I have the same problem with the NUK guard it's to angled

I got my pacifier in yesterday as well, I agree with what you say about the texture of the silicone. I have not had any of the problems with it coming apart and I used it all night. Overall, I am impressed with it (Though this is my first adult pacifier so I have nothing to compare against.)

I just got mine today!!! ^_^ I'm by no means in love but I like it I doubt there will be but use as I'm a thumbsucker but I had a ton of fun decorating it to make it more princess-y

Mine came today not bad 7 days considering I paid base postage and live in uk
    But the guard is to big compared to the NUK guard so I think I will modify

I am in no way in love with it either. I am having a hard time adjusting to it. There is always an adjustment period for me when I get a new binky, buth this one is just taking me a lot longer to get used to. I wish I had just stuck with the latex I love the MAM mouth guard so I switched it. I can always switch it back if I feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by JellybeanBear View Post
    I just got mine today!!! ^_^ I'm by no means in love but I like it I doubt there will be but use as I'm a thumbsucker but I had a ton of fun decorating it to make it more princess-y

Quote Originally Posted by binkygirl View Post
    I am in no way in love with it either. I am having a hard time adjusting to it. There is always an adjustment period for me when I get a new binky, buth this one is just taking me a lot longer to get used to. I wish I had just stuck with the latex I love the MAM mouth guard so I switched it. I can always switch it back if I feel like it.
    I like the rough texture the silicone has, and the ring (Oh god I’m a ring fan. So much.) as well as the size and the colours. I don’t like the shape of the guard, the bit above the button is too small and the bit below it is faaarrr to big. It makes it dig into your chin, not fun. Kinda painful actually. I don't mind it, but as I said doubt it will get much use. I love my S7 from P'r'U too much, it's the perfect teat size for my mouth and mam guard which is also my favourite too. I with you could put a ring on a Mam guard, that would make me sooooo happy!!

You can see how I decorated it here if you like ^^

I didn't like the texture at first but now I'm totally addicted. The nipple part fits perfectly in the mouth. The shield doesn't dig into my face and its huge. When I suck on it, the stem inflates and is very pleasing to the lips and feels like its getting pulled in more. The only issue I have is sometimes it deflates and gets flat :-( Any suggestions?