Thread: college

Default college

so if anyone here currently goes to college or is planning on going somewhere soon go ahead and post it. im going to JMU personally

I am going to the Universidad Nacional de Panama (National University of Panama), i am studying Laws and political science, one more year of studies and i can make the thesis to graduate

School of hard knocks.

Seriously, I'm way past the age of going back to school but when I did back in the 1978-82 years, I went to DeVry

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by LilCoyote View Post
    School of hard knocks.

Seriously, I'm way past the age of going back to school but when I did back in the 1978-82 years, I went to DeVry
    One foot in the grave? I'll readily take offence to your last statement, as I'm only a couple of years younger than thou.

But yeah, the school of hard knocks rocks. I left education at fifteen for full-time employment. I did go to college in latter years (I'm a graduate as you can see, I can spell college correctly) to acquire and update on various skills. Don't know for sure, but I might go back to skool again soon.