Thread: hey im back

Default hey im back

iim back to this whole thing after a few months hiatus and i actually just told my girlfriend about this side of me. i still dont know how i feel about it. she took it sorta well but she doesnt like it at all and she wants me to quit. im from new york and have always loved diapers i also like video games, basketball, working out, and going out on the weekends. feel free to message me
    Last edited by Eulogy; 25-Apr-2014 at 03:20. Reason: Removing reference to drugs.

We are who we are. What we do about it is up to us though. There are gay Catholic dudes who pray a LOT for forgiveness. Or, unable to accept the supposed sinfulness of gay sex, remain celibate. Others decide the theology must be all screwy as it's told to them, and they find a church with tenets more compatible with their notions of sin or whatever the hell an all-loving God was thinking, creating people He knew would turn out to be gay.

You can indulge. You can abstain. You may indulge but only on Tuesdays if there's an R in the month.

I had one gf who was jealous of my plastic pants. Yes, really. Felt SHE should be turning me on (which she did all right ) and not my fetish-wear. My solution, which satisfied my conscience and my lust, both, was to have lots and lots of sex with her and enjoy diaper play on my own time. How you guys sort things out, whether you break up, find a compromise, or what is up to you and her. I do suggest discussing the issue, and if you promise something then try to keep your word.

There exist couples where the one is into, say bondage and humiliation, and the other is not. So the one is allowed to go off and play with her dom as long as no intercourse happens, if their concept of "cheating" depends on this idea of fidelity. For a different couple perhaps the rule is "no orgasms." Really, it is all up to the two of you to work out, together.