Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New little girl

littlechloe

Default New little girl

Hi Everyone!

My name is Chloe! I am 24 year old submissive little girl who has been exploring DDlg relationships for the past few years. Recently, I have been reflecting on what my "little" looks like and I have found that I am very curious about diapers and wetting. Once upon a time, I did try to wet myself (without a diaper) and I found it to be thrilling but messy of course.

I am looking to find likeminded people to help support and guide me along this journey. I am a clueless girl that needs lots of help so I don't flood my pants and make a mess because that would just make me grumpies. Since I identify as little, I am interesting in exploring the ABDL aspect of diapers and the lifestyle.

I'm a very active girl. I love being outside, whether it be playing sports, going on hikes, bike rides etc. Especially in the Spring, Summer and Fall, I cannot get enough of the sunshine. I would be a beach bum if I could!

Again, I am looking forward to finding like minded people who can be a support group as I continue my journey! Looking forward to getting to chat with you all!

Quote Originally Posted by littlechloe View Post
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Chloe! I am 24 year old submissive little girl who has been exploring DDlg relationships for the past few years. Recently, I have been reflecting on what my "little" looks like and I have found that I am very curious about diapers and wetting. Once upon a time, I did try to wet myself (without a diaper) and I found it to be thrilling but messy of course.

I am looking to find likeminded people to help support and guide me along this journey. I am a clueless girl that needs lots of help so I don't flood my pants and make a mess because that would just make me grumpies. Since I identify as little, I am interesting in exploring the ABDL aspect of diapers and the lifestyle.

I'm a very active girl. I love being outside, whether it be playing sports, going on hikes, bike rides etc. Especially in the Spring, Summer and Fall, I cannot get enough of the sunshine. I would be a beach bum if I could!

Again, I am looking forward to finding like minded people who can be a support group as I continue my journey! Looking forward to getting to chat with you all!
    Hi littlechloe and welcome to the site of many, many like minded people. Yu gave a wonderful introduction! It sounds like the first thing you need are some diapers for your wetting. Have you tried any yet? Are you able to order through websites? We have a wonderful review of diapers here: Diaper Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by littlechloe View Post
    Hi Everyone!

Hi Chloe, welcome to the community. Feel free to look around and read up on what it is like to be little. There are lots of conversations going on, but if you don't see anything that answers a question you may have, feel free to start up a thread. Again, welcome and hope to see you around.

littlechloe

Quote Originally Posted by LilCoyote View Post
    Hi Chloe, welcome to the community. Feel free to look around and read up on what it is like to be little. There are lots of conversations going on, but if you don't see anything that answers a question you may have, feel free to start up a thread. Again, welcome and hope to see you around.
    Thank you! I am excited to explore and read lots and lots! I am familiar with being little, just the ABDL is new to me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Hi littlechloe and welcome to the site of many, many like minded people. Yu gave a wonderful introduction! It sounds like the first thing you need are some diapers for your wetting. Have you tried any yet? Are you able to order through websites? We have a wonderful review of diapers here: Diaper Reviews
    Hello! Thank you! I have tried goodnites. I like how they fit. I did not like how one morning, my first sleep with them, I woke and wet and it leaked. No fun. I am looking forward to finding something that works for bedtime and then during the day

Hello! Thank you! I have tried goodnites. I like how they fit. I did not like how one morning, my first sleep with them, I woke and wet and it leaked. No fun. I am looking forward to finding something that works for bedtime and then during the day

Plastic pants are a wise investment, especially cloth-lined, though they are pricey I know. Saving sheets, mattresses , quilts, and sleeping bags justifies $35 all by itself, but the joys of waking up wet inside with everything else dry: priceless.

littlechloe

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post

Plastic pants are a wise investment, especially cloth-lined, though they are pricey I know. Saving sheets, mattresses , quilts, and sleeping bags justifies $35 all by itself, but the joys of waking up wet inside with everything else dry: priceless.
    Do you have to order them online?

Hi Chloe! Welcome to the forum. I am a new contributor as well. What diapers have you tried and worn/still wear? Baby/toddler diapers or adult?

littlechloe

Quote Originally Posted by PearlPinkFloydJam View Post
    Hi Chloe! Welcome to the forum. I am a new contributor as well. What diapers have you tried and worn/still wear? Baby/toddler diapers or adult?
    Hi there!

I have tried goodnites only, which I believe are considered 'baby/toddler'. I like how they fit, but they don't hold much.