Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diaper that swells / expands the most?

Default Diaper that swells / expands the most?

This was asked a few years ago, but I wanted to see if people's opinion have changed: What adult and/or baby diaper swells up the most when wet?

One of the things I love most about wearing diapers is when they are wet, and they swell up all nice and snug. Had that experience today with a Tena Maxi slip, which got me wondering about others.

Definitely Unique Wellness' Superio line. It's like a balloon. However, I like to feel wettness, and they're not the best for that. Too much SAP I guess...

I've always found goodnites to really bulk up along with most name brand baby diapers, but I haven't had a lot of experience with the ab brands to compare it to.

Well I recently started wearing Bambino's and Cushies and both swell up but the Bambino Bellissimo's get extra huge!

+1 Bellissimo. For some crazy bulk throw in a booster

Tranquility ATN's I have found to be the closest to swelling like a baby diaper.

Out of all the diapers that I have used. Bambino Bellissimo wins. The diaper swells huge! The diaper swell is so big I can't put my knees together.

Unfortunately I think the new upside down bellissimos in my case have just clumped up and sagged when very wet. The old ones swelled quite nicely!

just got the new print fabines. They managed to make them better then the previous types. Tapes holding very well and the fit is (at least to me) even better then before. They still hold al lot of fluids and swell up very nicely without "clumping up." No leaks this time. So there is a good chamce they become my favorite diaper again though i also love the comficares which are almost as good.

Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
    just got the new print fabines. They managed to make them better then the previous types. Tapes holding very well and the fit is (at least to me) even better then before. They still hold al lot of fluids and swell up very nicely without "clumping up." No leaks this time. So there is a good chamce they become my favorite diaper again though i also love the comficares which are almost as good.
    No leaks how?