Thread: Ground Rules With Momma

Default Ground Rules With Momma

Hi I'm new to the site and kinda new to the ab scene. So looking for some advice . My wife has been playing my mom for a little bit but we want to set down rules so we can make this more fun and fulfilling for both of us. Th first couple of rules we came up with was that we would use a word or phrase that would indicate that I have to go into role. The next one was that I was to obey mama at all times otherwise I would be punished.

So we need a little help and suggestions that will meet both our needs

I think a good place to get started here is just establishing what you are both comfortable with.
    You may find things you want do not seem okay with her, and even in some cases the opposite may happen.
    It will probably be pretty awkward at first but you will learn to get past that.

The only rules you need are rules that protect both of you, and how you feel.
    My fiance and I are also new at this, at least as an experience together. So rather he is very new to this and I'm over here with the wisdom of the years.

We have found that if we can discuss it naturally and non awkwardly together it really helps.
    He has his boundaries, and even as the "little" I have my own boundaries too.

Some people swear by the book "There's a Baby in My Bed" - I didn't find that it helped us hugely but it is probably worth looking into. You can download the Kindle version straight onto your PC and download a kindle reader app.

No baby has the exact same needs, and no mother parents the exact same way - so it is hard to tell you *how* but rather discuss steps in you finding the how on your own.
    Good luck in this very exciting journey :]

Quote Originally Posted by GlitteredArtist View Post
    I think a good place to get started here is just establishing what you are both comfortable with.
    You may find things you want do not seem okay with her, and even in some cases the opposite may happen.
    It will probably be pretty awkward at first but you will learn to get past that.

The only rules you need are rules that protect both of you, and how you feel.
    My fiance and I are also new at this, at least as an experience together. So rather he is very new to this and I'm over here with the wisdom of the years.

We have found that if we can discuss it naturally and non awkwardly together it really helps.
    He has his boundaries, and even as the "little" I have my own boundaries too.

Some people swear by the book "There's a Baby in My Bed" - I didn't find that it helped us hugely but it is probably worth looking into. You can download the Kindle version straight onto your PC and download a kindle reader app.

No baby has the exact same needs, and no mother parents the exact same way - so it is hard to tell you *how* but rather discuss steps in you finding the how on your own.
    Good luck in this very exciting journey :]
    Glitteredartist has very good points its all about finding wha you both want. I would like to suggest that both of you start a list of things you would like and go down the list with each other saying yay or nay. All the luck in the world to you.

I agree with GlitteredArtist it might be strange at first until you both get the hang of it. My wife always said it made her feel silly trying to treat me like a baby because she didn't know what to do, but shes become a lot more used to the idea
    Now.

Great advice thanks. We understand the need for communication and have been doing this quite openly about what she likes what I like etc and we have been playing around with it for quite a few months now. But this has all been done adhoc. Now we are looking to put a bit of structure to it. This is what I was looking for is some ideas for rules that apply ie I have to be clean shaven all the time. She would say a phrase and that would mean I have to regress etc.

I think that you mention a command phrase that she might say to press you into regression indicates you are interested in having her in complete charge of the situation. If both of you are good with it, this would be an effective way to make it quite real to you. Also prevents you from demanding too much baby time from her and making her uncomfortable.

You did not mention an age. Have you chosen an approximate age you are acting?

Little boys are not allowed to use alcohol, tobacco, or any such adult-only things. They do not watch adult-oriented television, nor read adult-oriented materials. They are happy to help mommy fold clothes or put away dishes or clean up. Mommy can assign you to a play area from which you are not allowed to leave. She can tell you it's time for a nap or bath.

In practice for command-obedience, the things she tells you to do don't have to make sense. A child, after all, does not always understand why mommy says do this, but is required to do it anyway. Sort of like they do in boot camp. So she could tell you to pick up your toys and move them over here. Now pick them up and move them over there. Now pick them up and move them over here again. In such a way, she practices giving commands, and you practice obeying. It becomes natural for both. She reserves the right to give the commands, you are to obey explicitly.

One thing you don't want to do is make it hard for her, and wear her out. Do your best to make it an easy and pleasant experience for her too.
    Draw her a picture or pick a dandelion to present to her as a child's gift. Express your childhood appreciation for her.

Remember, too, that there has to be sufficient adult married time.

I do think the book that GlitteredArtist mentioned is good for your situation. It helps to understand what makes you tick, and gives her support and ideas on how to handle you. Read it together and discuss what parts seems to apply.

Just a few ideas that may be of help. I wish you much happiness together.

Speaking as a Mommy, I will say that I am glad you understand the importance of c ommunication. Its hard work to be a Mommy, so be sure to keep that open line of communication up, and be a good baby! Make sure she is comfortable with everything you agree to. I am still new to this, so I cant really give you any ideas, other than that. Have fun in your new adventures!

Thanks for the advice guys. It's good to hear from different perspectives. We sat and talked about it last night and agreed to command phrase that forces me to regress and be obedient at all times. Also another command phrase to state that it's time to go back to adult life.

Although she put me into state last night and I left for work this morning and she has kept me in that state lol. Although I didn't wear any diapers to work hehe.

We also agreed that I wasn't allowed to dress myself or use the bathroom without mamas permission. Also not allowed to clean myself or use my phone.

I guess I've been a bad boy already this morning then ooooppps