Thread: Good plastic pants for disposables?

Default Good plastic pants for disposables?

Looking for a plastic pant that is more suited for disposables.

I bought one pair from changing time diaper co, and the quality was great.

Problems.

I want something less baggy, that kinda hugs the disposable more, keeps it in shape. I wear either Dry 24/7 or Bellissimos.

Standard plastic pants come up way to high. But I did find something called a low rider that might work well... Terry Lined Vinyl Lowrider Adult Pull On Plastic Pants - Babykins & Kins Products

One of the issues I am trying to solve is press out when I sit down as the diaper squishes and has to reabsorb up the back side. I don't generally have overall capacity issues.

Baggyness is the big complaint. I do understand these are mostly made for large cloth diapered scenarios, but there has to be something less "baggy" and more suited to help with leaks on disposables.

The Kins Terry Lined Low Riders look like a good candidate...

Any Help?

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyBoy View Post
    Looking for a plastic pant that is more suited for disposables.

I bought one pair from changing time diaper co, and the quality was great.

Problems.

I want something less baggy, that kinda hugs the disposable more, keeps it in shape. I wear either Dry 24/7 or Bellissimos.

Standard plastic pants come up way to high. But I did find something called a low rider that might work well... Terry Lined Vinyl Lowrider Adult Pull On Plastic Pants - Babykins & Kins Products

One of the issues I am trying to solve is press out when I sit down as the diaper squishes and has to reabsorb up the back side. I don't generally have overall capacity issues.

Baggyness is the big complaint. I do understand these are mostly made for large cloth diapered scenarios, but there has to be something less "baggy" and more suited to help with leaks on disposables.

The Kins Terry Lined Low Riders look like a good candidate...

Any Help?
    Fetware has plastic pants designed especially for disposables. I have some and they work great. Fetware Products Superior Incontinence Protection | Buy from Fetware Products, Llc.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Fetware has plastic pants designed especially for disposables. I have some and they work great. Fetware Products Superior Incontinence Protection | Buy from Fetware Products, Llc.
    Low cut ordered. http://www.fetware.com/low-cut-flann...nts-p-175.html

Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by BouncyBoy; 24-Apr-2014 at 21:49.

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyBoy View Post

Any other suggestions?
    You might try some of the IC vendors that deal primarily in disposable diapers. Such as HDIS and Northshore Supply.

Fetware has a whole sub-category = plastic pants for use with disposables Plastic Pants for Disposables Everyone Knows Disposable Diapers Leak from Time to Time These Are Compact Fitting Waterproof Adult Plastic Pants Designed to Be Worn over Disposable This is a good site for getting ideas from. I just got a great me-sized cloth pullup prefit from Babykins and love it, but just remember to get a plastic pant one size bigger than the disposable, or whatever you plan to wear inside it.

These days, all plastic pant makers are abdl-aware, and make anything from high-rise to low-rise to outright bikini, just bear in mind that what will suit you will depend on your particular shape, which disposable you use, the cut of the maker's pant, and which look you like. For price I was told to look at Rearz Inc - Baby + Adult Cloth Diapers and Incontinence Aids
    Last edited by Raccoon; 25-Apr-2014 at 16:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Fetware has a whole sub-category = plastic pants for use with disposables Plastic Pants for Disposables Everyone Knows Disposable Diapers Leak from Time to Time These Are Compact Fitting Waterproof Adult Plastic Pants Designed to Be Worn over Disposable This is a good site for getting ideas from. I just got a great me-sized cloth pullup prefit from Babykins and love it, but just remember to get a plastic pant one size bigger than the disposable, or whatever you plan to wear inside it.

These days, all plastic pant makers are abdl-aware, and make anything from high-rise to low-rise to outright bikini, just bear in mind that what will suit you will depend on your particular shape, which disposable you use, the cut of the maker's pant, and which look you like. For price I was told to look at Rearz Inc - Baby + Adult Cloth Diapers and Incontinence Aids
    Ya I ordered a low-cut off of there. If they work, I'm super excited.

You ought to try the Gary Active Wear Pant. It hold the diaper in place and helps to keep it concealed as well as helping to stop leaks. It is also breathable so it is not so hot and I have been wearing two pair, one for daytime and one for nighttime, for almost 16 months and they still look like new.