Thread: Fit...Bambino Classico VS ABU Sissy

Default Fit...Bambino Classico VS ABU Sissy

I have some ABU Sissy diapers size L. I find they fit me better than the medium..there is more to work with. Thinking of buying some Classic diapers. Are Bambinos sized bigger than ABU??

Default Fit...Bambino Classico VS ABU Sissy

Depends on your waist size. I'm about a 34" waist, and I find the ABU diapers and Bambinos fit me nearly the same. In fact, the redesigned Bambino mediums are a bit more roomy than they were a few months ago.

I would say the mediums are fine up to probably 36", but I'd switch to larges after that.
    Last edited by PaddedPat; 24-Apr-2014 at 15:09.

I was exclusively a Bambino boy for the last 4+ years, and with a waist size juggling between 34-36 I stuck to mediums throughout. When they redid their sizing I think a couple of years back, I found the mediums riding lower and not taping as well, so made the switch to large. They run the risk of being loose depending on how they are taped, but I also like that they fit a bit more like I'd expect for a toddler (whereas the mediums were more low-cut, absorbent undies). Of course I'm also 6'2", so the rise is noticeable for me.

I just put on my first Cushies the other day (also large) and while I'm not yet sold on comfort or performance, the fit seems to be a bit tighter than Bambinos or Abenas in the same size which I appreciate. I haven't tried Bambinos since they resized again though, so I can't attest to how different they might be. I have a box of the new Bellisimos waiting to be opened tomorrow, though!