Thread: ADISC Movie Parties

Default ADISC Movie Parties

Ok sooo after spending some time on the chat tonight, its clear I've been living under a rock when it comes to cinema. A wonderful idea we all had tonight....ADISC synchronized viewing parties! This is still in the idea phase,and I'm open to suggestions!

First rule:you must have your own method of viewing the movie! This is so we don't get in copyright trouble (thanks komodokitty!)
    Any other ideas?

what would be awesome, is if we were able to meet at the movies in groups, all diapered.

Quote Originally Posted by askmelater47 View Post
    what would be awesome, is if we were able to meet at the movies in groups, all diapered.
    That would be hard considering we're literally all over the world. But it would be fun! The bathrooms would be clean.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TARDISchaser View Post
    Ok sooo after spending some time on the chat tonight, its clear I've been living under a rock when it comes to cinema. A wonderful idea we all had tonight....ADISC synchronized viewing parties! This is still in the idea phase,and I'm open to suggestions!

First rule:you must have your own method of viewing the movie! This is so we don't get in copyright trouble (thanks komodokitty!)
    Any other ideas?
    Synchronized in that we all go to a movie at the same time or all watch one at home at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Synchronized in that we all go to a movie at the same time or all watch one at home at the same time?
    From what I gathered in the IRC from the conversation that inspired the thread, I think he meant we all watch one at the same time. Like, everyone goes on netflix and we choose a movie, or something along those lines. I'm not sure if they intend to set up some communication (voice/text) during the movie, but I think that was one of the things that they mentioned.