Thread: Diaper Advice

Default Diaper Advice

I've been having dreams and wishes to begin to use diapers. I search for adult diapering online and always dream of use diapers but until now I never used diapers and actually when the moment comes I sort of feel a fear and chicken out.

What can I do?
    What is the feeling of a wetting and messing a diaper?

Please help!!

Wetting is like pouring warm water in your lap but it's pee
    messing is like sitting on a very soft mud but it's In your pant's

There's nothing there worth being afraid of. Try them if you want or don't if you're not interested. It may be a huge deal to you and you'll wonder how you ever did without it or it might be nothing more than a passing fancy. It harms no one and it's another experience, so give it a try.

No one is going to give it a second thought if they see you buying diapers and if it is questioned you can just say " I am helping a neighbor/grandparent/parent out" If you get them online the people filling the order is not going to thing anything of it and as soon as they have done their part of it will most likely forget about it. When the package comes it is in a plain box so even if left on your porch your neighbors will not know what it is.

Now if you are afraid of actually wetting them try standing in the bathroom the first time and work your way from there. Don't think any one (aside from being IC) have wet their diaper with out atleast some fear even if the fear is small.

Quote Originally Posted by gawdenz View Post
    I've been having dreams and wishes to begin to use diapers. I search for adult diapering online and always dream of use diapers but until now I never used diapers and actually when the moment comes I sort of feel a fear and chicken out.

What can I do?
    What is the feeling of a wetting and messing a diaper?

Please help!!
    Looking at your posting history, you claimed in 2011 that you wear diapers, and in public at that.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Looking at your posting history, you claimed in 2011 that you wear diapers, and in public at that.
    Maybe he regressed so far that he forgot. It's a good question and good historical sleuthing.