Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: itchy and sweaty diaper area

Default itchy and sweaty diaper area

um i dont know quiet how to ask this so i guess il just come out and say it.

so um i seem to getting really sweaty down there ( in my diaper area ) and itchy, i was wondering if there could be a nything i could possibly do to stop it getting so sweaty and itchy

( btw i shower 2-3 times a day ok.

thanx

Diaper rash cream baby powder change diaper brand

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    Diaper rash cream baby powder change diaper brand

its not he diaper and i alwas change when its wet or messy. i simly think its coz im getting hot down there more than anything else.

all I can say is cream then or move state to Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    all I can say is cream then or move state to Alaska

okies thanx for the advice btw

Make sure that you are completely dry after you shower before diapering up again and also give a little time between diaper to "air out" a little. I have had good luck using cornstarch to help.

Another big help is being shaven down there. As hair has a big tendency to hold moisture. I normally wait at least ten to fifteen minutes before
    I powder up and put my diaper on after I get out of the shower.

Try 'Blue Star Ointment' is will stop the itch.

Powder and cream is the only way to stop that. Diapers are just hot. I suggest that if you do not need to wear diapers all the time that you limit your wearing during the summer.

Baby powder is a god send in this situation.

Also, another tip: If the itchiness is caused by shaving with a razor, I recommend shaving in the shower after you have completely washed youself. Use a clean razor, and use a good shaving cream with good moisturizers to keep skin from drying out. When hair is wet, it's easier to shave and it also reduces the irritation caused by drag and pull.

Other than that, I agree with what was said above. Try airing out for a little bit after a diaper change. Also, you could try finding a diaper that breathes better for days where the weather is hot or muggy.

-Ron