Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My big introduction.

Default My big introduction.

Hello friends.

I just joined your wonderful site a few moments ago, and feel like telling you a bit about myself. As you might suspect, I kinda can't get enough of diapers. My first memory of getting back in diapers was around the age of 6-7 (I think), where I would go fetch some of my little sisters diapers, and sneak them on. I even tried getting a friend to do it with me, but he didn't find it as awesome as me, for reasons unclear to me back then. Later in life, I continued to sometimes indulge, but it wasn't until my late teens I really got serious about it. What motivated me the most during that time was stress, insecurity and the like, which diapers seemed to help alleviate. In one way or another, diapers turn me on sexually, particularly the smell of a fresh one, and of course wearing and using the dang thing.

I have gone through all of the binging and purging I needed to, and finally gave up and accepted this facet of my life. Now, I love finding a diaper a savour putting it on, and am no longer in such a rush to get it off, once I'm done. I have learned a lot from my experience, and in turn gained a lot of tolerance for others out there with weird kinks, or in general things that are taboo in our society. I didn't choose to love diapers, but I do, and so if you are in my shoes, I love you too.

Hopefully I will get to know lots of you awesome people here, and perhaps share some stories and some advice for those of you still coming to terms with this. My dream is to one day forge a friendship with someone in my area who shares my likes, but my country is small and my town even smaller, so I don't have big hopes.

Thank you for reading, please don't hesitate to chat with me, I only bite if you really like it!

Oh and.. I guess the title is a bit off, I figured I would write more than I ended up writing. The next diaper is on me, if you come get it. :P

Hi there Mallard, welcome to ADISC!

I had a similar start to diapers too. But we are more than diaper lovers here. So do tell us a little bit more about your non-abdl interests. I like cycling along the beach, though I hardly have the time these days.

By the way, was a little curious, does your nickname refer to the duck species or the famous train?

Tut tut Selv14. Mallard was a loco not a train. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Tut tut Selv14. Mallard was a loco not a train. :-)
    Nigel gressley designed and Derby built 124.5 mph speed record
    Housed in the NRM york

Quote Originally Posted by selv14 View Post
    Hi there Mallard, welcome to ADISC!

I had a similar start to diapers too. But we are more than diaper lovers here. So do tell us a little bit more about your non-abdl interests. I like cycling along the beach, though I hardly have the time these days.

By the way, was a little curious, does your nickname refer to the duck species or the famous train?
    My name refers to the duck!
    I study philosophy academically, and volunteer at a self-help center where I am trying to establish a conversation group where were explore the therapeutic effects of eastern philosophies, discuss the world and ask existential questions. I like photography a lot, and I play games sometimes too.

Ducks are cool too :-). And I dabble in photography as well

Oh fun! I'll share some of my work, in case anybody wants to check it out.

imgur: the simple image sharer
    Last edited by Mallard; 25-Apr-2014 at 07:46. Reason: merging posts