Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers + Self-bondage (EXPLICIT)

Default Diapers + Self-bondage (EXPLICIT)

-WARNING-EXPLICIT CONTENT-

Well, I've just finished something that I have always wanted to do: a self-bondage session with diapers. As both an AB and a DL, diapers can be both a fun form of relaxation as well as a sexual tendency, with my other being BDSM. Having pulled some resources together, I managed to enjoy a decent amount of time in locked and padded bliss.

After moderately padding myself up (1 large diaper with 2 incontinence pads), I used a 15-m length of rope to tie around my body in a 'shibari' (Japanese rope bondage) method. This included running the rope down my body, under my crotch and back up to my neck, creating a very effective way of holding my diaper closer to my body. After the rope was tied, I fitted my paci into a ring-gag to keep it in my mouth (probably one of the best moments of the session) I also attached a pair of Velcro cuffs to the knot-work to give me something to keep my hands behind my back, and the Velcro made it easy to get on and to pull them off. Coincided with drinking about 2 litres of water prior to trussing myself up, I tied two adjustable knots around my ankles and had them hang from a very solid fixture in my room, effectively suspending my legs in the air. The end result was me feeling completely helpless, as my legs were suspended, a diaper wrapped around my bottom, my hands cuffed behind my waist and a paci gag effectively muffling me.

Thankfully, the process I went with was safe enough to use. If there is one thing many people are worried about, when it comes to a self-bondage session, is that you can't get out of what you got into. Mind you, this didn't stop me from having a few hiccups that did make me worry.

This was mostly because of my knot-work. Knots were not much of my forte a few months ago, but I managed to learn a few decent knots that worked well in my session. Most were comprised of adjustable knots, like a cinch and Windsor. The cinch knots, however, gave me the most grief. I first tried using the cinch knots for my ankle ties, but they had gone wrong and were not able to be adjusted. Thankfully, this was before my session had properly begun, so I was able to get my foot loose and try a different adjustable knot.

Sorry for this rather explicit topic: I just wished to share an experience that, for me, felt quite exhilarating and was something that I have always wanted to try. With that said, I do have to put up an obvious disclaimer: BE SAFETY CONSCIOUS WHEN DOING SELF-BONDAGE, AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE AN EFFECTIVE AND FULL-PROOF MEANS OF ESCAPE

Oh...my..

I gotta admit, Jagged. That sounds a little bit...interesting. But in a good way

The fact you were able to bound yourself up and keep yourself in such a position, let alone get OUT of it is bloody astounding, do you think you could give us ADISC'ers some tips on how to do it...in the case some of us are curious on doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    Oh...my..

I gotta admit, Jagged. That sounds a little bit...interesting. But in a good way

The fact you were able to bound yourself up and keep yourself in such a position, let alone get OUT of it is bloody astounding, do you think you could give us ADISC'ers some tips on how to do it...in the case some of us are curious on doing it?
    If there are some members who show some interest, then I can probably think of a few pointers

Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    Oh...my..

i have to say i kinda agree with braddeh

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    i have to say i kinda agree with braddeh
    Is that meant in a good way or a bad way? XD

Be very careful about self-bondage. (By "Be very careful," I mean, "Probably you shouldn't be doing this at all.)

Jay Wiseman, author of SM 101, says that "Being in highly restrictive bondage and completely alone certainly seems to be the number-one killer of sadomasochists."

Elsewhere, Wiseman has called self-bondage one of the "Bad Five," BDSM activities for which "There are NO reasonable precautions that can be taken regarding these activities that can be taken to reduce their risk of causing death or great bodily injury down to a level that most people would consider reasonable."

um in a good way i think

Quote Originally Posted by buridan View Post
    Be very careful about self-bondage. (By "Be very careful," I mean, "Probably you shouldn't be doing this at all.)

Jay Wiseman, author of SM 101, says that "Being in highly restrictive bondage and completely alone certainly seems to be the number-one killer of sadomasochists."

Elsewhere, Wiseman has called self-bondage one of the "Bad Five," BDSM activities for which "There are NO reasonable precautions that can be taken regarding these activities that can be taken to reduce their risk of causing death or great bodily injury down to a level that most people would consider reasonable."
    While I do appreciate the advice, this is certainly something that was at the forefront of my mind. Before I began approaching this, I wanted to make sure that my safety was of the utmost importance. Plus, the bondage I was in was not "very restrictive" As I stated, most of the knots and rope I used was simply done to create a harness around my upper and lower body, not restraining any major body parts. Body parts that were restricted were tied with adjustable knots that didn't need much pressure to loosen or, as was with the cuffs, easy to break out of.

That being said, I did not tell this story to try and say "you guys should totally try this out if you're into diapers and BDSM". Heck, I don't even consider myself doing this sort of thing very often; it will more than likely be a rare thing.

I've tried this quite a few times myself and it started at a young age.when I was like 11yrs old, I wore a diaper and tried tapping my limbs to my bed posts. It didn't work very well. I've also t tried taping my ankles to a wooden broom stick and using socks with small rags and ect stuffed in them for my hands.

Did this start at a young age for you as well?

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I've tried this quite a few times myself and it started at a young age.when I was like 11yrs old, I wore a diaper and tried tapping my limbs to my bed posts. It didn't work very well. I've also t tried taping my ankles to a wooden broom stick and using socks with small rags and ect stuffed in them for my hands.

Did this start at a young age for you as well?
    It wasn't something that started at a young age for me: these tendencies first came around during my teenage years.

It's funny, actually: I attempted both of those scenarios you mentioned a few years ago. The stuffed socks for mitts is probably one of the best ways of making your hands ineffective and being able to remove them quite easily, especially when going for an AB/DL perspective.