Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did I meet a kawaii or abdl?

Default Did I meet a kawaii or abdl?

So recently I've been becoming more confident about talking to girls (read the old thread "guys: making the dirt move) and so today I walked by some of the tables near the Art building, and there was a girl there sitting by herself. She was wearing this bright pink princess-patterned dress and white tights and pink Mary Janes and a big pink bow.

Naturally I was curious so I went over and introduce myself and she invited me to sit down and we talked for like an hour and she was into kawaii and anime and beig super girly and i sort of alluded to also wanting to dress and consolation kawaii style and she started talking more about where to buy the dresses and outfits and places where people meet and be super girly and stuff.

The whole while, I keep thinking that she's an abdl, she certainly seemed like one. How does one go about deducing that correctly without being too forward? How does one tell if someone is?

Did I have my first real world encounter with another abdl?

Tiburon

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch View Post
    So recently I've been becoming more confident about talking to girls (read the old thread "guys: making the dirt move) and so today I walked by some of the tables near the Art building, and there was a girl there sitting by herself. She was wearing this bright pink princess-patterned dress and white tights and pink Mary Janes and a big pink bow.

Naturally I was curious so I went over and introduce myself and she invited me to sit down and we talked for like an hour and she was into kawaii and anime and beig super girly and i sort of alluded to also wanting to dress and consolation kawaii style and she started talking more about where to buy the dresses and outfits and places where people meet and be super girly and stuff.

The whole while, I keep thinking that she's an abdl, she certainly seemed like one. How does one go about deducing that correctly without being too forward? How does one tell if someone is?

Did I have my first real world encounter with another abdl?
    If you look at yourself, are the any hints towards the outside, like a red-led on the side of your skull that blinks or a tattoo on the forehead that says ABDL?
    I guess to someone who doesn't know you intimately, they will not be able to guess whether you're AB or not.
    And it's the same the other way around, unless the person in front of you clearly wants to show that part off, it's going to be nigh impossible to figure it out.
    So she says to be into "Kawaii" (the Japanese Cuteness-thing) ... and she's "super girly" ... now how is that linked to ABDLism?
    But hey, if you feel like sharing this part with a stranger, go ahead.

Well, maybe.
    EP01 has said it best. I especially like the part, "red led" and an "AB/DL tattoo."
    Your perception of the girly-girl was most probably a wish, or a dream.
    And,
    she sounds adorable to me, based only upon your description of her.
    You're so young and have the proverbial, "all the time in the world," to pursue your wishes and dreams.
    Just try not to get them mixed-up with what is real. Remember that the general opinions stated here are that these very special young women are very rare. And, that's just my opinion.
    Good luck to you, friend, and if you decide to actually get that tattoo, put it on the bottom of your foot. HaHa.
    Take care.....
    Last edited by bashfuldlguy; 23-Apr-2014 at 07:50. Reason: Clarity. Again!

by the way she was dressed in the description, I would have thought ab/dl also.
    But I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tysm View Post
    Lolita :]
    I 100% agree. From, the outfit description I'm going with Lolita Tends to be the more princess-y style, personally I love Fairy kei/magical girl styles <3

Well said, skunk053.

I've never even heard the word, "kawaii," nor have I ever seen it written.
    When I saw it here for the first time, I thought it was a reference to the Hawaiian island of Kawai'i. I mean, it's spelled the same.
    But, now that I know it's a cute little sweetheart dressed all cutesie (sp?) and stuff, I want one!