Thread: pants wetting

Default pants wetting

I have found that after being in diapers for a extended amount of time I tend to have close calls and have even had a few accidents when first going back to panties. Is this the norm or just me?

Quote Originally Posted by thehiddenme View Post
    I have found that after being in diapers for a extended amount of time I tend to have close calls and have even had a few accidents when first going back to panties. Is this the norm or just me?
    I've experienced this as well. I have some theories. Wearing diapers and using them when the urge hits makes the body and bladder used to the idea of going more often, and as soon as the urge is present. Over a long period of time, the bladder can shrink and I wonder, perhaps the muscles weakening. I also think there may be a change of mentality. Getting used to just going with each urge can be more difficult to suddenly back burner. You should be able to readjust quickly, however. I do within a day.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've experienced this as well. I have some theories. Wearing diapers and using them when the urge hits makes the body and bladder used to the idea of going more often, and as soon as the urge is present. Over a long period of time, the bladder can shrink and I wonder, perhaps the muscles weakening. I also think there may be a change of mentality. Getting used to just going with each urge can be more difficult to suddenly back burner. You should be able to readjust quickly, however. I do within a day.
    I have a fast recovery time also but it seams like I have to work at it

I don't come anywhere close to having accidents, but I do sometimes feel a bit of an urge to urinate after switching back to underwear after being in diapers for some time. Admittedly, my diaper wearing can be a bit sporadic in nature (I can only be diapered 24/7 on weekends, and I don't always wear 24/7 on a weekend), so this could explain why I haven't had any close calls or accidents.

maybe your body is telling you, "you belong in diapers"!

you should wear some type of protection in case of accidents
    your body can get used to using diapers and have a hard time adjusting when not wearing

If your worried about pants wetting you can always wear IC pads inside your underwear. I used them for a few years while still working
    before I retired. Now I wear 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    If your worried about pants wetting you can always wear IC pads inside your underwear. I used them for a few years while still working
    before I retired. Now I wear 24/7.
    If I am going out some place after while still in the working at it phase then I will use a regular pad and then wear dark pants. Thank goodness that I haven't had a accident in public. *knock on wood*

Lozza1979

How long have you been wearing nappies for exactly?

As a adult I rediapered again for the first time when I was 21 and will wear on and off. I will sometimes wear for a couple hours and other times will be in a diaper for the whole day just changing one after anther. I also will wear occationaly at night. If I wear at night and wet it I have to be carful the next morning because I have had accidents.