Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello people
    I'm new to this site and new to being open about my baby side (on the internet at least).
    I've known I've been like this for all my life, though. I'm from the pre-internet days where most people who are into the adult baby/diaper thing thought they were the only ones and therefore 'weird'.
    In fact I was lucky enough to come across an article in an early eighties edition of Hustler (I think it was) that explained the ABDL phenomenon, although the term hadn't been coined yet then. So I knew somewhere, someone was like me. I wasn't alone.

Nonetheless I struggled with my secret and my being different than other people for pretty much my whole life. Now because of some recent developments in my life I have decided to become more open about it and engage in some actual AB activities rather than just:
    a] the fantasies in my head
    b] the occasional internet trawl in search of pictures and videos
    c] wearing a diaper every once in a while.

I've noticed there has been some discussion on this forum wether the AB thing can or should be sexual.
    It always was for me, very much so. But because I'm a bit older (46) and have to use medication that, as a side effect, sort of dampens the sexual incentive, I've noticed that without the sexual side to it, I still want to be a baby.

There is so much more to it than just getting off. I always suspected that the sex was just a means to an end, now I'm discovering that to reach that end, there doesn't have to be any sex at all. When I check out certain Tumblr blogs I find that I get the most gratification out of the sweetness, innocence and cuteness of it all. That's the world I want to live in. There doesn't have to be any release, rather than just an emotional one.

Anyway, I'm not sure what I'm looking for in this forum, as it's still such a wonderful journey full of discoveries for me and I haven't really set my boundaries yet.
    But I've found on multiple levels in my life that just speaking with likeminded people is what life's all about.
    So here I am, I'm the friendly baby!

*waves hi*

Quote Originally Posted by friendly View Post
    Hello people
    I'm new to this site and new to being open about my baby side (on the internet at least).
    I've known I've been like this for all my life, though. I'm from the pre-internet days where most people who are into the adult baby/diaper thing thought they were the only ones and therefore 'weird'.
    In fact I was lucky enough to come across an article in an early eighties edition of Hustler (I think it was) that explained the ABDL phenomenon, although the term hadn't been coined yet then. So I knew somewhere, someone was like me. I wasn't alone.

Nonetheless I struggled with my secret and my being different than other people for pretty much my whole life. Now because of some recent developments in my life I have decided to become more open about it and engage in some actual AB activities rather than just:
    a] the fantasies in my head
    b] the occasional internet trawl in search of pictures and videos
    c] wearing a diaper every once in a while.

I've noticed there has been some discussion on this forum wether the AB thing can or should be sexual.
    It always was for me, very much so. But because I'm a bit older (46) and have to use medication that, as a side effect, sort of dampens the sexual incentive, I've noticed that without the sexual side to it, I still want to be a baby.

There is so much more to it than just getting off. I always suspected that the sex was just a means to an end, now I'm discovering that to reach that end, there doesn't have to be any sex at all. When I check out certain Tumblr blogs I find that I get the most gratification out of the sweetness, innocence and cuteness of it all. That's the world I want to live in. There doesn't have to be any release, rather than just an emotional one.

Anyway, I'm not sure what I'm looking for in this forum, as it's still such a wonderful journey full of discoveries for me and I haven't really set my boundaries yet.
    But I've found on multiple levels in my life that just speaking with likeminded people is what life's all about.
    So here I am, I'm the friendly baby!

*waves hi*
    Hi friendly and welcome to the community. You're among friends here and I hope you have a good time while you're here. Feel free to look around and join in the conversations. Hope to see you around and again, welcome.