Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Bambinos in Europe?

  1. #1

    Default Bambinos in Europe?

    The title is pretty self explinatory. I know we have ABU, Cuddlz and Fabine here, but it seems that bambinos are quite a bit thicker than the others. Still haven't tried cuddlz though, any experience on their thickness / absorption?

  2. #2

    Default

    As far as i know it is not possible to buy the bambino's in europe. Would like to try them anyway so if somebody has a tip about how to get them in europe that would be nice.
    About your question: I have tried the cuddlz. They are quite nice but not half as thick as the fabine or the new Comficares which i prefer above the cuddlz.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dprlover90 View Post
    The title is pretty self explinatory. I know we have ABU, Cuddlz and Fabine here, but it seems that bambinos are quite a bit thicker than the others. Still haven't tried cuddlz though, any experience on their thickness / absorption?

    I can not really comment on ABU as I despise that company and the Cuddlz I don't know... the fabines I don't like... personally I dislike these grotesquely thick diapers.
    But all that aside... you can actually order the bambinos world-wide through (at least according to their website):

    Adult Diapers, Plastic Pants, Vinyl Pants, Incontinence Products/Supplies | B4NS.com

  4. #4

    Default

    But the cost would propably be outrageous. Also the customs would most likely want to take a look inside since it comes from outside of EU.

  5. #5

    Default Bambinos in Europe?

    I may be wrong, but I'm fairly sure that bambino, Cuddlz, and perhaps even Fabine are all made on the same China-based diaper machine. So most, but not all of the differences between them are largely cosmetic. The prints and padding composition are really the only major differences, except bambino did just roll out a super soft new 'backsheet' on their last batch of upside down diapers.

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dprlover90 View Post
    But the cost would propably be outrageous. Also the customs would most likely want to take a look inside since it comes from outside of EU.
    Get a quote... with orders from the US (I order a lot of stuff business wise... not diaper related - from the US) it's always a bit of a mixed thing... it really depends on size, speed and carrier.
    For some items it has been really "cheap" for other stuff oddly expensive.


    Now about customs.... Well, so what - they take a peek inside the shipment box... or at least look at the transport papers and customs declaration. They open it up, see some diapers, close it up again and that's the end of the story.
    They are not posting it on facebook, don't call your mom and certainly have other stuff to keep them busy aside from musing about your diapers.
    I guess these guys see a LOT of WEIRD ... and I mean really WEIRD stuff every day... I also hear it's a pretty busy work.

  8. #8

    Default

    I actually sent Bambino's customer service a mail just yesterday asking whether their stuff is available anywhere in EU, and the answer was no. However, they also wrote this: "We are actively seeking distributors in Europe, Australia and South America. We should have our products around end of next week."

    I wrote them back, asking for clarification on what exactly that means, like are they going to start selling them somewhere in EU within the next week?

  9. #9

    Default

    I also asked this question from my local abdl webstore and they replied, that they would need to order a whole cargo of bambinos to make it profitable, but first they need many preorders and guaranteed buyers to know it would sell

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mallard View Post
    I actually sent Bambino's customer service a mail just yesterday asking whether their stuff is available anywhere in EU, and the answer was no. However, they also wrote this: "We are actively seeking distributors in Europe, Australia and South America. We should have our products around end of next week."

    I wrote them back, asking for clarification on what exactly that means, like are they going to start selling them somewhere in EU within the next week?
    Well if I had to take a guess as to what that means I suspect quite strongly that Bambino's has just had it with their Chinese manufacturer and decided to go elsewhere to find someone to be their supplier. This is a guess fyi I could be dead wrong and just not know it yet. They where having issues with stock recently and are looking for better options. Let's hope they get a North American supplier because that would make them more money because of tax cuts for any company that makes jobs here in the U.S. instead of shipping them overseas. While there's been quite a bit of dysfunction in Washington some things are getting through right now as far as economic stimulus packages go since we needed tax cuts for businesses that do not ship their jobs overseas and that is making bringing business here more attractive. As for Europe well this could be bad as Bambino's would go up in price out here in the U.S and I will not pay $4 per diaper if they switch to a European supplier. Bambino's is the only AB oriented company that I know of that sells AB oriented diapers (disposables wise) that are decent that you can get out here in the U.S at a reasonable price with reasonable service. Of course for all I know Bambino's just might get another supplier from both continents and we would definitely not know anything about that as it may very be possible the owner of the company has no clue on what decision to make yet hypothetically speaking. For lack of a better word it appears that Bambino's might just have effectively "fired" their current supplier and found another. Keep in mind this is all speculation and once again I could be dead wrong so take these statements with a grain of salt.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by dprlover90 View Post
    I also asked this question from my local abdl webstore and they replied, that they would need to order a whole cargo of bambinos to make it profitable, but first they need many preorders and guaranteed buyers to know it would sell
    Well I will go for pre-ordering from them then just because I do like Bambino's and it looks like this would be worth it.

Similar Threads

  1. Hi from Europe.
    By incolex in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-Feb-2014, 15:40
  2. Any DL's from Europe?
    By SomethingNotTooDark in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-Oct-2013, 15:35
  3. Hi from Europe
    By jfischer in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25-May-2013, 00:14
  4. Bambinos in europe
    By mantilla in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-Aug-2011, 11:18
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-Aug-2010, 02:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.