Thread: Questions about bambino's bianco

Default Questions about bambino's bianco

Are Bianco diapers from Bambino's crinkly? Usually the prints don't do anything for me because I regress only after dark anyways and my glasses are removed before going to sleep and it's to dark to see prints anyways. I wanted to try to get some bianco's because they appear noisy and that would help me sleep better.

it's not the cartoon prints that make them crinkly is the plastic shell of the diaper itself. So yeah, all of them even plain looking ones will crinkle rather loudly.

You can however wear boxer/briefs over it and it will help minimize the noise. But it won't 100% silence it.

Don't worry about me regarding minimizing noise. I don't care if people know I am wearing a diaper. (I unfortunately am about to add IC to my profile depending on how things go with my doctor soon). I am not the least bit ashamed of possibly being IC permanently although I am concerned. I am however barely comfortable being AB and all and it occurred to me that if someone spots that I am wearing a diaper the bianco will not have prints that could theoretically give me away as AB. And no I am not flaunting either and I will try to hide my diaper. it's just hard to find the right kind of clothes that will hide this that's all. I need them custom made because I am so big.

The Bambino Bianco diapers definitely crinkle, and they are among my favorites. I personally haven't had any issues with these diapers being noisy in public. I typically wear a tank top underneath my shirt, and I tuck it into my pants to reduce the risk of anyone somehow seeing the waistband of my diaper.

norcal57

I wouldn't worry about the noise either. I wear them every day in an busy office environment, and 'have never had any problems. Sometimes when I first put them on, I hear the crinkle for a few minutes, but it goes away. I really think that most people are over concerned about being detected. You are probably more apt to being seen as suspicious if you act or look nervous. Just don't double diaper under skin tight clothing with your shirt tucked in. I wear snug fitting jeans to work with my shirt out, and no one has ever figured it out. I am 165 lbs, medium build, busy office environment, and I ware Bambino Bianco with plastic pants. No crinkle, no worries, and no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFox View Post
    The Bambino Bianco diapers definitely crinkle, and they are among my favorites. I personally haven't had any issues with these diapers being noisy in public. I typically wear a tank top underneath my shirt, and I tuck it into my pants to reduce the risk of anyone somehow seeing the waistband of my diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by norcal57 View Post
    I wouldn't worry about the noise either. I wear them every day in an busy office environment, and 'have never had any problems. Sometimes when I first put them on, I hear the crinkle for a few minutes, but it goes away. I really think that most people are over concerned about being detected. You are probably more apt to being seen as suspicious if you act or look nervous. Just don't double diaper under skin tight clothing with your shirt tucked in. I wear snug fitting jeans to work with my shirt out, and no one has ever figured it out. I am 165 lbs, medium build, busy office environment, and I ware Bambino Bianco with plastic pants. No crinkle, no worries, and no problems.
    Thanks! I am not concerned about being spotted and thought of as incontinent just mildly concerned about being spotted as AB. I can't really tuck in my shirt as I have few that will stay tucked in. I will be unable to hide the fact that I am IC from most of my church and I just wanted to make sure that the AB part of that is not known. That's why i'm interested in Bianco's because of the lack of prints. I am not into flaunting but I am a "meh" type of person about being IC. Thank you for your responses!