Thread: Hi there! ^^

Default Hi there! ^^

Hey everyone! I'm Xanody! (Combo of my nickname and melody)
    You can call me Xan though

I'm an adult baby, not so much in this community for sexual/fetish purposes, I just enjoy regressing and such I've known about the community for many years and was too afraid to get my feet in the water, but here I am now

A little more about my hobbies and such. I'm a musician, I play guitar and write songs, not in a band currently but that's soon to change. I'm still learning basics and such but I can make little simple songs. Ask me about my guitars! They're like my own children! Haha! Music is a huge part of my life, I enjoy all genres and appreciate all of them, but my heart goes out to Post-Hardcore, Metalcore, Deathcore, Alternative, Psychedelic Rock, and Reggae. If you wanna know more specific bands just ask.

I also am a huge horse fanatic, and I raise 13 chickens

I'm also a furry XD (Sorry if this is getting really long)
    I'm working on a babyfursona at the moment. But my main sona is a Horse named Xantera.

Any other questions please feel free to ask.
    I hope I make some new friends here and learn more about the community.

To shorten it up for ya'll who didn't want to read all that,
    Music, Musician, Horse Fanatic, Chicken Raiser, Furry/Babyfur

Quote Originally Posted by Xanody View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm Xanody! (Combo of my nickname and melody)
    You can call me Xan though

I'm an adult baby, not so much in this community for sexual/fetish purposes, I just enjoy regressing and such I've known about the community for many years and was too afraid to get my feet in the water, but here I am now

A little more about my hobbies and such. I'm a musician, I play guitar and write songs, not in a band currently but that's soon to change. I'm still learning basics and such but I can make little simple songs. Ask me about my guitars! They're like my own children! Haha! Music is a huge part of my life, I enjoy all genres and appreciate all of them, but my heart goes out to Post-Hardcore, Metalcore, Deathcore, Alternative, Psychedelic Rock, and Reggae. If you wanna know more specific bands just ask.

I also am a huge horse fanatic, and I raise 13 chickens

I'm also a furry XD (Sorry if this is getting really long)
    I'm working on a babyfursona at the moment. But my main sona is a Horse named Xantera.

Any other questions please feel free to ask.
    I hope I make some new friends here and learn more about the community.

To shorten it up for ya'll who didn't want to read all that,
    Music, Musician, Horse Fanatic, Chicken Raiser, Furry/Babyfur
    Welcome Xanody! That was a great introduction! It was so good I can't think of any follow up questions to ask, a rarity for me. OK, one. With a horse and chickens I assume you live on a ranch or farm?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome Xanody! That was a great introduction! It was so good I can't think of any follow up questions to ask, a rarity for me. OK, one. With a horse and chickens I assume you live on a ranch or farm?
    Thank you! Haha
    And kinda, I wouldn't say a farm or ranch. Just a 2.5 acre property.
    And my horses don't live with us They're about 5 minutes away on a big boarding ranch, but the chickens are with us.