Thread: The hidden side of me

Default The hidden side of me

I am new to this site and a bit shy about my little kink. I am a Diaper lover wit just a few AB tendicies (suck my thumb) 36 years old and sometime loose my self when on line and end up in wet pants.
    When not sucking my thumb or diapered I have trained my self to be dry. Don't know how I did it I just have.

Quote Originally Posted by thehiddenme View Post
    I am new to this site and a bit shy about my little kink. I am a Diaper lover wit just a few AB tendicies (suck my thumb) 36 years old and sometime loose my self when on line and end up in wet pants.
    When not sucking my thumb or diapered I have trained my self to be dry. Don't know how I did it I just have.
    Hi there and welcome. No need to be shy, you are among friends. I am more AB and little than DL but still enjoy the padding. Hope you enjoy your stay on here and again, welcome.

welcome , I would say more but I've got a pacci in my mouth

mainly dl here too...with inco thrown in for good measure! welcome to the fray, 'thehiddenme'. hope you enjoy the company here...after all, many of us have our little kinks.

Welcome. I was a bit shy about my diaper kink before I broke down and finally decided to join this site. I found that I made the right decision by joining.

I am definitely on the DL side of the spectrum.

Thanks people I have only been on this site for a short time and I feel very welcome. Never knew there were so many people out there with some of the same kinks I have.

Welcome! I am about the same age as you. I have tried sucking my thumb a little, bit it hasn't caught on yet. Maybe that is because I never sucked my thumb as a child.
    F.L.