Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Game Quotes?

Default Favorite Game Quotes?

What is or are some of your favorite video or computer game quotes?

Here is one of my favorites:
    "Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometres away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, 'love' is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and strangely enough, not many meatbags would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose... against statistically long odds..."
    - HK-47, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

"Courage is the magic that turn dreams into reality" -Richter Abend, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
    He often say it to the main character Emil, to make him be more brave and have the courage to stand for what he want or think is right

"These Bridges are made from Natural Light pumped in from the surface. If you put your cheek on one, it'll feel like a Summer day with sunlight streaming onto your face. It'll also set your hair on fire, so don't actually do it..."

GLADOS, Portal 2

"Perception is fundamental to the Order. It guides the feet when running and climbing. Informs the hands when striking and fighting. But most important, it transforms the senses. And we begin to know the world in a different way." -Haytham Kenway, Assassin's Creed 3.

"A bomb!" - JC Denton, Deus Ex

If I was looking for serious quotes it would probably be somwhere in there as well, but I can't think of anything from the top of my head.

"You are not prepared!" -Illidan Stormrage, of Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft.

Ed: Its hotter then two chimera's mating in a boiler room!

- Edward Elric (FullMetal Alchemist: The Curse of the Crimson Elixir)

- This quotes comes in pretty much beginning of the game when Ed and Al are walking through a desert to get to the next town.

James Narville (facing execution on the planet Helghan): "This is a violation of the Stockholm Treaty!"

Jorhan Stahl: "STOCKHOLM!? What planet do you think you're ON!?!?"

-Jorhan Stahl, Killzone 3
    Last edited by JadeDL; 21-May-2014 at 18:15.

Giving blood is a duty! Here, let me help. - Hans Bearnt, Growlanser II

I'm Mel de Alkirk, governor of Meribia. Since you're new here, I'll warn ya. If you dare to make any sort of trouble in my town, I'll pop your tiny little heads off your twiggy little necks, and mount them on me trophy wall. - Hell Mel, Lunar: Silver Star