Thread: Feeling a bit extra naughty

Default Feeling a bit extra naughty

I wore a Depend Real Fit to work on Friday, but never used it. Not one to throw away a perfectly good anything diaper-related, I poked some holes in it and decided to use it as a stuffer inside an Abena DeltaForm diaper.

I have to say that the sensation is unexpected. The Real Fit feels so much like underwear that I feel like I'm wetting my pants. It's somehow different from merely wetting my diaper, and it's just a little more exciting. Huh.

-RMS

Good you didn't waste a good diaper and had fun

That's cool and all, but for me exciting was wearing and wetting an Abena m4 all day at work! Basically I was alone all day painting/fixing an apartment (planned it that way) but was interupted twice. Once my boss came in to see how the patching/painting was coming along and then our flooring guy came in to talk to me about when he could start. Both times I was nervous and thinking "I hope they can't tell I'm wearing a diaper". I was in typical painters clothes: white pants, white tucked in shirt with a daiper and boxer briefs underneath (diaper not typical). Toward the end of the day my diapee was so full before I took it off I was praying for no leaks! What a fun day, soon to be repeated!

I've worn in public many times over the years, and wear some kind of protection nearly daily at work. What I have learned is that most people will never notice anything and those who do notice that bulge or crinkle will have a thousand things on the list of possible causes, and diapers will be item #1001.

My advice: relax and enjoy. I'm envious of the relative solitude of your work.

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    I have to say that the sensation is unexpected. The Real Fit feels so much like underwear that I feel like I'm wetting my pants. It's somehow different from merely wetting my diaper, and it's just a little more exciting. Huh.

-RMS
    if you like that, try it with a few layers of real underwear