Thread: Hi all:)

Default Hi all:)

Hi,
    I'm Jeremy . I've been in diapers all my life due to birth defects caused me to be incontinent . But now I found I'm also a dl. Also like idea of adult baby girls . Love to meet one some day.

Hoping to make new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8 View Post
    Hi,
    I'm Jeremy . I've been in diapers all my life due to birth defects caused me to be incontinent . But now I found I'm also a dl. Also like idea of adult baby girls . Love to meet one some day.

Hoping to make new friends.
    Welcome To ADISC Jeremy! What part of Illinois are you from? I used to live in Iowa and worked some across the river in your state.
    I'm now retired and live in North Texas. What interests and hobbies do you have? Mine are Texas Rangers baseball and NASCAR.
    Used to be a big Cubs and Bears fan, but not so much anymore.

Default Hi all:)

Thanks for the welcome . I'm in Peoria . I love music , movies, video games, girls lol .
    I'm not very great at knowing what to say about myself. But if ya wanna know anything else just ask

You've come to the right place to make friends :]
    Everyone here is super friendly, and willing to answers questions about stuff. Mostly its just really wonderful that the community is so open.

You said we could ask you questions to get to know you ... sooooo ... my go-to getting to know you question is typically - If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? Sometimes I also use "what's your favorite color?"

Again, welcome!

Thanks I'd say china or Japan . I love the culture.

I'd be in Ireland, in an instant!

However I'm a pretty big fan of hello kitty ... soooo heading off to Japan might be good for me too, haha

Quote Originally Posted by GlitteredArtist View Post
    I'd be in Ireland, in an instant!

However I'm a pretty big fan of hello kitty ... soooo heading off to Japan might be good for me too, haha
    I think it would be fun to visit Ireland as well

Hi, Jeremy. What kind of diapers do you wear? Cloth or disposable?

Quote Originally Posted by chuck View Post
    Hi, Jeremy. What kind of diapers do you wear? Cloth or disposable?
    Disposable