Thread: Diaper reccomendations?

Default Diaper reccomendations?

Hi all!

I have now got my shared uni flat to myself for the next few weeks, and so im hoping to get some diapers for the first time.

Has anyone got good reccomendations regarding what to purchase? I'm in the uk, so I can't get any american ones, and as I only have a student loan, I can only pay up to 30

Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated

Go to an ASDA that has a pharmacy they do tena slips for 18.99 28 pack

Hey ya Gaming Uke! This looks like your first post? Can you tell us a little more about you non-DL side so we can get to know you better?

Welcome along. I would suggest going to Boots and getting one of their 'Slips'. If you have an advantage card, stick it in the kiosk thing and you might get 1 or so off. The usual price is around 9 for 10.

Hi, are there kids diapers or pull ups that could fit me? I weigh 140 and have a waist size of 30. I like the prints that they put on the kids ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaadams View Post
    Hi, are there kids diapers or pull ups that could fit me? I weigh 140 and have a waist size of 30. I like the prints that they put on the kids ones.
    Probably the larger size pull ups and diapers (think size 6).

It looks like you haven't introduced yourself to the group yet Zaadams. Would you mind starting a new thread and telling us about yourself? If you need some tips, here's a guideline to get you started. And welcome to you!