Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This company got in touch w/me, they wanna make more AB stuff

Default This company got in touch w/me, they wanna make more AB stuff

So I've had a lot of positive experience with this company All in one Onesies by Onesies R Us
    for footie pyjamas and now these
    OnesiesRus: OnesiesRus: Adult Romper Suit
    I always get my onesies from them and they do custom, made-to-measure onesies that deliver worldwide which is pretty great and I haven't seen anyone else do that.
    Anyway I've been in contact with the social media girl on facebok and she says they wanna more more AB focused stuff, so I thought I'd ask what kind of stuff anyone else would want to see? Sticking to the realm of onesies/rompers etc.
    I thought this would be the best place to post and ask your opinion!
    What does everyone think?

I'm kinda scared to little out enough for 1peice footed sleepers. I'd like an all cotton Winkin' Blinkin' & Nod themed nightgown, & matching footed sleep pants, with truly non-slip feet.

emberthefox

so what exactly do they want your in put on

@emberthefox the other stuff you'd like them to do! Like what sort of little clothes would you want ideally??

I would *love* to find some two piece kids pajamas in adult sizes. Something like these: Toddler Boys Disney Cars Tow Truck Matter Pajamas Size 5T | eBay

What I would be looking for specifically is the thin, polyester stretchy fabric that they use on the pants in kids ones. All the ones I have found for adults uses heavy weight fabric, which is uncomfortable for me to sleep in.

As far as the two piece go, Baby Pants has been threatening to sell them for about a year. Not ready for sale yet. But hope springs eternal.

How about some back zipper footies. Locking zipper options maybe as well.

Quote Originally Posted by thickdiapers View Post
    I would *love* to find some two piece kids pajamas in adult sizes. Something like these: Toddler Boys Disney Cars Tow Truck Matter Pajamas Size 5T | eBay

What I would be looking for specifically is the thin, polyester stretchy fabric that they use on the pants in kids ones. All the ones I have found for adults uses heavy weight fabric, which is uncomfortable for me to sleep in.
    These.