Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've got a mommy! (Our Guidelines)

Talking I've got a mommy! (Our Guidelines)

I thought this was interesting since after 6 years of marriage and being depressed off and on my wife has finally come around to being my mommy.

The journey has been a long and interesting one and I am starting to write a book about it to help others deal with how hard it can be.

We decided to agree upon some guidelines and these will vary for different people but we found it helpful to get out there what is desired.

If at any time either one of us is uncomfortable and unable to do/deal with something we can stop immediately.

I am a 4 year old child.

You are my mommy.

I have really bad pee pee accidents and need to wear diapers. If for some reason I am little without a diaper on I might have an accident. It's mommies discretion whether or not I should be punished if that should happen.

I will have a general idea that I've wet myself. I need mommy to check to see if I need a diaper change or not. If I do I am able to help mommy by lifting myself upwards so the diaper can be slid underneath.

I can't be trusted without holding your hands outside, except for short periods.

I can't be trusted with sharp objects.

I can't be trusted with a normal cup.

If I do anything bad I should be punished. Whether it be a time out or a spanking in extreme cases.

You are my mommy and I need you to take care of me. I need cuddles and hugs and tenderness. In return I will try to be a good little boy and love you with all of my heart.

I will admit something else... I like you being my mommy... a lot. I like being put into diapers... forced into them....

I like you being in control.

I am giving you the ability to threaten with me being put back into diapers.

If I am doing something you don't like, even if it's something like just getting too involved with something so I am not spending enough time with can force me to become a little kid.

Obviously this is still a mutual thing, but under most circumstances when I am told I am going back in diapers because of being bad I will become a little right away.

Needless to say I am far happier than I have ever been.

Wow. Good luck that's sounds fun....I'm guessing things will get interesting over Easter.

Lucky you babymitchy! I wish I could find a caretaker. hope your doing well!

The idea of having guidelines is a very good one, especially when doing roleplays with someone who isn't themselves an ABDL. But even then, it can be great to have in the beginning. I hope you and your wife have fun exploring this whole new side to your relationship!

Way to go. Wish you luck in the future. Privacy is very important in a relationship when one of the partners is not abdl. Both parties must respect each other's boundaries. If not, it is easy to lose the desire to play the game with the other. And maybe in time, you will change the guidelines and it gets even more fun. Enjoy it both.

Sounds great Mitchy! I'm glad to here shes more understanding and you guys made guidelines. My wife and I have been together for 3 years and she has always know about my little side, but with guidelines and time she's a lot more understanding and involved now.

I just wanted to give everyone a little heads up as to what happened the last two days while I was off from work. Me and my wife spent both days together which was sorely needed. We often don't have time with each other due to work schedules. I was little off and on both days and even though it was awkward and not completely what I am hoping for it was an amazing experience that I needed badly.

It all started with me putting a diaper on myself when we were getting ready to leave to see the muppet movie. I was down to the last side, lying on the bed, when my wife came in and asked if I need help. I said yes and she taped the last side. It was a good way to ease into things since she has never done anything like this before. She doesn't even really know how to put a diaper on... which was awkward when later I told mommy I was really wet. So, I wasn't able to stay little all the time. But she did do some wonderful things, like ask me if I wanted to take a toy with for the car ride, and made me wear my seat belt. It's those take charge kind of things I really want.

To make a long story short, my wife seems more than okay with everything and is willing to keep at it to give me what I need. I am going to be writing her a story that pretty much outlines how I would like a little time together between us go down so she has more of an idea of what to do.

It's very hard for a non ab/dl... they need to learn what you want.

Finally, I want to end by saying that we are closer than ever. As adults as well. We've been more loving towards each other than ever.

This is great to hear and I hope the two of you have a wonderful time.

I know its early in your new mommy/little relationship and if it is not too personal or private, I'm just wondering if and how you are reciprocating? Since she is not ABDL, are you during "adult time" doing special things that she really does enjoy? Like surprising her with gifts, dinner out, etc. You know, things that an adult women would enjoy.

It doesn't bother me LilCoyote. Me and my wife are not rich, we can't afford to spend money on going out but I am doing one major thing that is more important than anything.

Finally being completely happy and getting what I needed in our relationship has made me be able to be there for my wife with more love and affection than ever. Trust me, I've made her a very happy woman. I have always loved her, but now I can honestly say I am in love with her and that she is my everything.

In the end, all you need is love. If you have that, your good.