Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: >//< omg the oatmeal thinggy in diapers are just...

Red face >//< omg the oatmeal thinggy in diapers are just...

AWESOME ^//^ i love the feeling of the warm oatmeal just laying in my diaper being squishy, cause i have kinda done nr2 stuff in my diaper before but i just couldnt stand the smell and the cleanup, but this is just perfect if you dont wanna stress. Just put in a second load of oatmeal in my diaper and im just loving every moment of it

(sorry if i posted this wrong or if i have any huge typos, just wanted to share this with you all ^//^.)

It's a good technique, smells good, and may actually have benefits to sooth minor skin irritations.

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    It's a good technique, smells good, and may actually have benefits to sooth minor skin irritations.
    ^//^ im enjoying this as long as possible and thats good cause i have had alittle skin irritations lately (started wearing diapers more ofthen)

I have tried bannanas but that is till a little messy clean up

Oatmeal in diapers? u wot m8
    Seriously though, care to explain, Puffs?

Oatmeal is a scat simulation technique. The premise is to create the feeling of a messy diaper without the horrid cleanup or ill effects that come from sitting in waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Oatmeal is a scat simulation technique. The premise is to create the feeling of a messy diaper without the horrid cleanup or ill effects that come from sitting in waste.
    OHHHHHHHHHHH. Gotcha.

To Each His (Her) Own.
    Just another way to enjoy what we enjoy.
    As I (almost) don't poop in my diapers, this does clean-up the whole "mess," as it were.
    And, who knows? I might even try it on a dark, stormy night.......

I almost change immediately after a messy diaper mainly because of the smell next to rash. It usually kills it as soon as the smell his my nostrils. Oatmeal doesn't stink, and prolonged wearing is actually beneficial to the skin. You can also make it any consistency you wish as well. The clean up is still there, but, a shower is all you need, no bad smell left over and would be pretty easy to hide in the trash.