Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite brand of diapers?

Default What is your favorite brand of diapers?

Of course, I have not tried every single diaper there is. I want to, someday, sample the greats such as Bambino and Abena. But for now, I like Tranquility's ATN product the best.

How about you?

Congrats on your 1,000th post! *parties*

You already know mine. Speaking of which, thanks for putting me on your friend post on what you would get me for Christmas. That would be an awesome gift. :P

Abena though once I exchange these dry 24/7's for the smaller ones that might actually fit right it might change to Dry 24/7's.

----------------
    Now playing: DeVotchka - How it Ends
    via FoxyTunes

zakrawr

Abena X Plus

Butterfly Mage

For me, it's a tie between Abena and Molicare. For being discrete, the Molicare Super (the thinner of the two types) absorbs an amazing amount and yet is really thin. If I want something bulkier, there isn't much out there with more padding than Abena.

Gotta be Tena Maxi Slip. Then again, that is the only good quality diaper I have had the pleasure to try, so my choice is a little... limited. Good capacity. Won't leak until it is absolutely full. Thick enough to be noticeable to yourself, but not give a bulge for public wearing. I only have two problems with them - the tapes aren't so good (but they are refastenable so that is a plus) and they are quite noisy compared to the low quality rubbish I have previously had. Still far far FAR better then anything else I have tried.

So yeah, they are somewhat my favourite

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    Of course, I have not tried every single diaper there is. I want to, someday, sample the greats such as Bambino and Abena. But for now, I like Tranquility's ATN product the best.

How about you?

Tranquility is my fave all the way. Woot on 1000th post!!

Its said that i am stuck with only depends, walgreens diapers and goodnites. But i would say that the walgreens so far have been my favorite of the three.