Thread: hi

Default hi

hi I'm corbin i live in new hampshire going to college there i come here to read post thats about it add me on Fetlife

Hello Corbin and welcome to the group.

Could you please take some time and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Would I be correct in thinking you are at the big D?

What is your field of interest?

Again welcome to the group.

LOL...well to start I'm a artist I stress artist because people think photography is picture taking I use 35mm film and I usually make Gelatin Silver Prints. Im a student currently in my sophomore year in college getting my bachelors degree in fine art. Im a photo major print making minor I do Intaglio prints, Lithographs, Reliefs, and Silkscreens. Lately Ive been doing a photo process abandon in the late 1800's check it out its my latest stuff. And my diapers i wear those all the time my gf is the only one who knows I live in the dorms I think no one knows although I've been caught in the bathroom lol. Im not sure what you mean by the big D?

hahaha shoulda known that but no lol...New Hampshire Institute Of Art its 4 year college.

The photography work sounds very interesting. Years ago I shot in film. I still have my Canon SLR along with a big telephoto lens. It was a lot of fun. There's something creative about using film; something artsy.