Thread: Good Morning!

Red face Good Morning!

My name is sissykd, or kayde.
    I enjoy wearing and wetting diapers. I am diapered most of the day wearing a tight pink panty over my pullups. I enjoy wearing a cloth diaper and plastic panties. However going to the laundry can be a hassle. I wear a disposable diaper most of the time. I also enjoy my ruffled satin covered plastic panties.
    I enjoy dressing as a gurl. I wear women's chinos, and jeans.
    I keep my body hair free which is a chore in itself.
    I enjoy reading, shopping & trying on clothes especially dresses, riding my Harley, and many other fun activities.

Quote Originally Posted by sissykd View Post
    I enjoy wearing and wetting diapers. I am diapered most of the day wearing a tight pink panty over my pullups. I enjoy wearing a cloth diaper and plastic panties. However going to the laundry can be a hassle. I wear a disposable diaper most of the time. I also enjoy my ruffled satin covered plastic panties.
    I enjoy reading, shopping & trying on clothes especially dresses, riding my Harley, and many other fun activities.
    Good morning and welcome sissykd! Thank you for an informative introduction. You have many others here who are into similar interests, including motorcycles. Do you have a favorite author or genre you enjoy reading? I see you already jumped into a thread and gave your - that's a big part of our community - reaching out and helping each other. Welcome again!

hello Kayde, that sounds super cute! i wish i could do that, it sounds super comfy too XD and yeah hairlessness is a pain, but i do it too lol do you have a picture of your Harley? and who are your favorite authors?

Some of my favorite authors:
    Craig Johnson - A&E Longmire series. the books are great.
    Margaret Coel - writes about Arapaho located in and around Lander WY
    Lee Child - no haven't seen the movie with tom as his character is 6'5"
    Barry Eisler - the Rain series. Just found him and really enjoying them
    Tony Hillerman, Anne Hillerman, Robert Crais, Spencer quin - his books are told from the dogs point of view.
    Louis L'amour
    I enjoy mysteries and there is a local book shop that caters to mystery readers. They even bring in authors. Its fun and exciting to hear them.

Greetings and welcome to ADISC!
    I myself am a pretty huge fan of books and reading ... almost too much, you get me curled up on the couch with a warm blanket and a good book, I'm liable to stay there for hourrrrrs.

Curled up on the couch, sitting on the patio, or my favorite chair reading is a fun relaxing enjoyment. I'm diapered and have my bottle so I am good for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by sissykd View Post
    Good Afternoon!

I am an Adult Baby who has Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
    I have to wear diapers 24/7, because I am totally incontinent.
    I like Electronics and Amateur Astronomy.

Welcome Kayde,

It is great to see you here. Your outfit sounds great. I think I would like it. Cloth & plastic are a great combo. Pink is very awesome.

Something like this? Makes a statement, eh?

Tony Hillerman, Anne Hillerman, Robert Crais, Spencer quin - his books are told from the dogs point of view.
    Like Plague Dogs (Richard Adams ( He, of Watership Down fame) or The Incredible Journey?

I enjoy wearing and wetting diapers.
    me too.

I enjoy wearing a cloth diaper and plastic panties.
    Again, me also
    Last edited by Raccoon; 25-May-2014 at 06:12.