Thread: When will winter end?

Wink When will winter end?

Hello! I read the introduction tutorial but I still don't know if I'm doing this right, anyways, I'll try my best.

My name is Maria, as you can probably tell from my username. I know we aren't suppose to mention where we live but it's a part of who I am - I'm from Omaha, Nebraska. I am hating this cold weather. Haha! I work as a teacher and my husband owns a tow truck company. He's been getting a lot of business lately. I have three kids - my youngest is 6.

I joined this forum because my grandfather wears diapers and I have to hear all about it from my grandmother who is frustrated about it. I hope to learn more so I can give her some tips or tell her which is the best brand.

In my spare time, I love to cook. I make cakes on the side for my friends and family. I also enjoy reading books especially romantic classics. My favorite book is Gone With The Wind. I've read it twice in the past year and a half.

Well, this is getting long so I'll end it there. I'm happy to be here and I hope to make some friends.

Quote Originally Posted by MariaLuvsKids View Post
    Hello! I read the introduction tutorial but I still don't know if I'm doing this right, anyways, I'll try my best.

My name is Maria, as you can probably tell from my username. I know we aren't suppose to mention where we live but it's a part of who I am - I'm from Omaha, Nebraska. I am hating this cold weather. Haha! I work as a teacher and my husband owns a tow truck company. He's been getting a lot of business lately. I have three kids - my youngest is 6.

I joined this forum because my grandfather wears diapers and I have to hear all about it from my grandmother who is frustrated about it. I hope to learn more so I can give her some tips or tell her which is the best brand.

In my spare time, I love to cook. I make cakes on the side for my friends and family. I also enjoy reading books especially romantic classics. My favorite book is Gone With The Wind. I've read it twice in the past year and a half.

Well, this is getting long so I'll end it there. I'm happy to be here and I hope to make some friends.
    Welcome Maria! Your intro was fine - very informative! I feel sorry for you. I live in the southwest and I think we hit 90 degrees today. But we'll cool back down to the 70's next week.

Does your grandfather wear diapers because he has to or is it a fetish that many of us here have? If it's a fetish, is your grandmother supportive? We have diaper reviews here to get you started and we're always here to answer any questions you might have. Amongst the members, we've pretty much tried them all!

For you, we have groups that you can join for more private conversations. One you might be interested in is the one for recipes and cooks called the Foodies group. Please join and share your recipes, if you'd like.

We are a support group and welcome everyone who joins us. Feel free to peruse the forum and jump in on anything that interest you!

Welcome. While I'm pretty sure that you, like myself, are in the minority here, I'm confident that you will find what you're looking for. If there's anything I can do to help out, just shoot me a message.