Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you seen these, what do you all think?

Default Have you seen these, what do you all think?

http://www.classycomfortdiapers.com/index.html I just found this page, holy cow they look really cute though. Anybody tried/ used them? Opinions, thoughts?

WOW. Looks very nice out. Thick and beautiful prints on them.

That website doesn't even look good for the 2007 copyright. Pretty pricey, but considering that AwwSoCute charges an arm and a leg for shipping, I guess these might come off cheaper.

Unfortunately last I heard about that company they went under, don't know why the website is still up, but if you order prepare to not receive what you ordered.

Diapers look good. Site looks like crap.

It looks like it's straight out of the 90's, and there are obvious grammatical errors.

Not sure about the professionalism of this company, but based on that stuff alone I would be very wary.

I've seen those diapers before I just didn't know what they were called.
    Cute diapers but like as others said the site doesn't look very good.

Quote Originally Posted by dixon View Post
    Unfortunately last I heard about that company they went under, don't know why the website is still up, but if you order prepare to not receive what you ordered.
    That's good to know, I was thinking about saving this website in my favorites but now , no. The website does look rather basic and not very professional, another thing I noticed is that that the description of the diapers are nothing when it comes down to absorption and filling. That sure is strange though that the website is still up after 7 years, must be a domain name registered for 10 years or whatever.

Yeah They will probly not send you the diapers. I tried a few years ago and never got them.

This kind of thing with possibly not receiving the things you pay for is what makes me nervous about ABDL shopping in large. I mean, I don't want to think it's such a common occurrence, though it makes me overly wary, I suppose. Still~ Had those not been discontinued or whatever, they would be uber cute to have.

earlier discussion, here (from 2009): http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...t-diapers.html

compare the prices of then and now (on the website); 5 years without a price increase???
    say no more.