Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She cleaned my room, again...

Unhappy She cleaned my room, again...

...And found my diapers, again. Under my bed I had a pack of Luvs, a pack of Pampers, and Goodnites, though those were in a different box and she didn't look there. When I got home, my mom asked me what was with all the diapers, and that she also found a bag in my closet. That bag contained all my female clothes, skirts, bras, cute shirts, makeup, etc, not what your typical 15 year old boy has. I had to think up something fast, so I told her everything was a friend of mines, and that I was holding it for her. I told her why I had to hide it, so she wouldn't freak out. She told me it was her job to ask, but bought the excuse. Given the situation, she didn't seem like she freaked out or anything, so I wonder this. Should I tell her the honest truth? Any thoughts on that one mates?

Hmmm... all I can say is that you must be able to back up your story. Don't change your story. If possible, get the girl to confirm it.

If you think you want to tell, give it time. She might be mad you lied to her, so you might want to tell her about your infantilist desires at an older age. About the cross-dressing, you might want to skip telling that one altogether.

Good luck.

Mesmerale

Well...

For one, I commend you on your bravery. I keep my diapers hidden in my ceiling, with the full knowledge that my mother will NEVER think to look there.

I've either never worked up the desire (I don't think I look good enough) or the courage to try to physically embrace my transgendered side of me. And so I wish to tell you that I think it's very brave of you to buy that stuff and keep it in your room.

Anyway, it really depends. You can't possibly try to know what she was thinking. If the thought that you might have a fetish or two never crossed her mind, it suggests one of two things:

1) That she is accepting of it and therefore didn't jump to such a conclusion.

2) That she is so oblivious of it that it didn't cross her mind, and would therefore freak her out quite a bit if you told her.

Also, for all you know, she was full well thinking about if you had a fetish, and may be very good at hiding her emotions.

1) She may be worried that you are okay, or that she had something to do with your fetishes, but isn't quite upset.

2) Or she may have been hiding her anger and disgust.

I'm not saying that either is more likely, I'm only saying that it's really hard to tell.

Regarding what Mesmerale wrote, with you knowing your mom, what do you think is more characteristic of her?

Hang on, you said she found your diapers again? If she's already seen your diapers, wouldn't she wonder what's taking you so long to deliver them to your "friend."

FullMetal

She didn't ask why your friend wanted diapers...? And if it the second time she has found them, how is she not more suspicious.

FullMetal

Countdown

The same thing happened to me. She found them while I was at school, and then searched for information about it online, such as "diapers in my teenage son's room." Eventually she came across infantilism, so I wonder if your mom did the same thing and now knows what infantilism is.

If you tell her, she might be angry that you lied to her. If you're going to tell her, I think you should wait until she forgets about this incident. It might be easier on her that way. Also, you know your mother better than any of us. You should be able to judge, based on her reactions to other things and her personality traits, how she'll probably react to this.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    . . . If you think you want to tell, give it time. She might be mad you lied to her, so you might want to tell her about your infantilist desires at an older age. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    . . . If you tell her, she might be angry that you lied to her. If you're going to tell her, I think you should wait until she forgets about this incident. It might be easier on her that way. . . .
    On the subject of coming clean after lying...

If she doesn't know that you're lying, and you tell her, then it's clear that she didn't suspect anything and are back to my previously stated scenarios.

But if she already knows that you're lying, then she knows something, at least. And the longer you take to come clean, the more upset she'll get because she KNOWS that you're lying, and she KNOWS that you aren't coming clean about it.

Well, the first time she found them was this last summer, and she never even said a thing. This time, she's suspicious. In my excuse, I said that I couldn't mention the name of my friend for obvious reasons, and she said that she wouldn't even ask, it was a private matter. It seems pretty much like a case closed here, but it gives me a tiny chance to tell her. Gauging her reaction, it may not be that bad, and wearing diapers all the time without fear of my mom would be very very fun.

You're a sissy baby boy?

Oh man, my parents would kill me if they found those two combined.

Anyway she seems to be giving you your space. If you wanted to tell her, just tell her wearing them makes you feel safe and secure and it's kind of like a "security blanket". It wouldn't be too far from the truth would it? As for the girly stuff, I dunno what you could say about that lol. If anyone found the japanese-made, french maid outfit i have under my bed, i'd be really embarassed!

Personally I wouldn't risk it, unless you know for sure she wont freak. She may be calm because she baught it and may have been thinking they wern't yours to begin with.