Thread: CTDC cloth diapers

Default CTDC cloth diapers

Robert at Changing Times Diaper Co has announced he is trying out a Birdseye flat
    diaper. It is36"x36" in 2 ply and 4 ply. He also has an interesting newsletter on his home
    page. Changing Times Diaper Company.

I would encourage you to visit his site and see what he has to offer. His selection of plastic
    pants looks good although I don't have any. I do have some of his prefolds and contour
    diapers in twill weave which I like.

Hear, hear!

Changing Times is, by far, my favorite purveyor of adult-sized prefolds. Owner is a nice, AB/DL-friendly guy, and the diapers are made just like the well-known baby ones -- by the same place that makes the well-known baby ones. What more to ask for?

I probably won't try the flats, but for those who like flats, the 4-ply option seems like a very good idea.

Robert at CTDC is the best. I once had a minor issue with a product I purchased from him and his attention to Customer Service was an exceptional experience. I have plastic pants and prefolds purchased from him and am delighted with CTDC!