Thread: Heey Heey Everybody

Default Heey Heey Everybody

Hellooow,

I'm Melonie, and i'm a TB, DL and a little bit a Furry. I'm 18 years old. My TB and DL feelings started when i was about 13 years old, and i certainly enjoy being diapered every now and then. I also have a few onesie's where i sometimes wear a diaper under.

I have also felt like i was in the wrong body for quite a while now, and was hoping to one day become a women since i was about 10 years old, and those feeling pretty much got amplified once i hit puberty (My puberty started a few months after my 16th Birthday), i am going to try and come out in a few months to my parents, and i hope i will be able to transition then.

I hope this was enough information about myself, and i hope it wasn't too borring xD

Lovely Regards,

Melonie

P.S. Sorry if my grammar was unreadable or if it has way too many typo's, but english isn't my native language

Quote Originally Posted by Melonie View Post
    Hellooow,

I'm Melonie, and i'm a TB, DL and a little bit a Furry. I'm 18 years old. My TB and DL feelings started when i was about 13 years old, and i certainly enjoy being diapered every now and then. I also have a few onesie's where i sometimes wear a diaper under.

I have also felt like i was in the wrong body for quite a while now, and was hoping to one day become a women since i was about 10 years old, and those feeling pretty much got amplified once i hit puberty (My puberty started a few months after my 16th Birthday), i am going to try and come out in a few months to my parents, and i hope i will be able to transition then.

I hope this was enough information about myself, and i hope it wasn't too borring xD

Lovely Regards,

Melonie

P.S. Sorry if my grammar was unreadable or if it has way too many typo's, but english isn't my native language
    Welcome Melonie! Thank you for a great introduction! We have a few members here who are various stages of transition. If you have any questions about that, or anything, just ask! We're here to help!