Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Currently, I am the caretaker of an adorable sissy baby. I was the caretaker in my first relationship in high school, but that was ages ago so I'm a bit rusty, hence why I'm here. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Hi StilettoHeels, glad you join this comunity, and i hope you find something you enjoy here and some friends.

Why dont you talk more about yourself?, what do you like?, you mentioned you are a caretaker for another person, maybe some day you should tell us about it, what you enjoy of it

Hello AlmazCarol and parcelboy2 . In a previous life, I was involved in IT, now I'm in academia. I'm a fan of rock and heavy metal music. I love horror and comedies, but I hate so-called chick flicks. I enjoy reading non-fiction, mostly involving historical figures and medicine. My little and I met on FetLife.

fetlife? i remember you i was there for a while and it was a fun site i guess sort of but that was up until i was caught by my parents and they saw my account and it all went downhill from there XP i saw your name here and i was like "you remind me of somethin, i dont know what it is..." haha

welcome to ADISC
    whats your favorite color?
    favorite activities?
    favorite type of pizza?
    -david
    Last edited by Butterscotch; 21-Apr-2014 at 17:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch View Post
    fetlife? i remember you i was there for a while and it was a fun site i guess sort of but that was up until i was caught by my parents and they saw my account and it all went downhill from there XP i saw your name here and i was like "you remind me of somethin, i dont know what it is..." haha

welcome to ADISC
    whats your favorite color?
    favorite activities?
    favorite type of pizza?
    -david
    Hello David!

Thank you for the welcome! Sorry to hear about your negative experience with FetLife. To answer your questions, my favorite color is teal, I love going to concerts, having a fun night out with friends, or going out to see a Marvel movie. As for pizza, any type as long as there are black olives included. My screen name is from an old '70's glam song. I really wish I could wear stiletto heels but I'm as graceful as an iron butterfly walking in them.

And you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8 View Post
    Welcome what's fetlife if I may ask,
    Hello Jeremy8! Thanks for the welcome! FetLife is an online social networking site for those individuals who are mostly into BDSM (Bondage, Dominance, Sadism, and Masochism) although you will see individuals who are polyamourous, furries, or ABDLs. Think of it as a virtual ice cream parlor where they have every flavor imaginable in addition to vanilla.

Well, I like mushrooms and bacon on mine, or on any food really lol I like matte black, or chrome xD I used to be super into pink but idk what happened I stopped liking it unless I was being forced into something of that color idk why I made my name that, but it just sounded genderless and cute :p you don't know me from there? Your username sounds so familiar from my time at fetlife O.o maybe I'm just imagining that I did. After all it was much more crowded than here lol