Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mommy got me something for my crib.

Default Mommy got me something for my crib.

Hard day at work. Lots of anxiety. Mommy got me something to help me relax.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397526350952.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	20502

A little white wine in my bottle and let the stress be gone.

Haha....I always like "little" surprises. Is that a toy? I'm trying to remember if I've seen them in the stores.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha....I always like "little" surprises. Is that a toy? I'm trying to remember if I've seen them in the stores.
    It's just a thing you put in your crib. This one makes ocean wave and bubble noises. Very soothing.

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyBoy View Post
    It's just a thing you put in your crib. This one makes ocean wave and bubble noises. Very soothing.
    Oh yes, now I know what it is. I love things like that. When our son was still an infant, he would shriek and cry all night long. My wife and I slept in shifts. It was a horror show. When he was about three, and still crying at night, I put a real aquarium in his room, and he stopped crying and mercifully slept. I think it was the combination of the light and the gentle bubbling sound of the tank. I've always loved fish tanks as my dad how many tanks. He raised angle fish and sold them to the local pet store.

I have been toying around with what toy to get myself ... and I might just have to get one of those!

Hmmm...
    Even looking at that picture makes me... somewhat... *snore*...

I actually had quite a few vivid dreams that involved having a fish tank in my room, which I didn't really have, almost made me go into another level of sleep it seemed like.

This thing starts off a bit loud... Not good volume control :-( We are going to try a few more options.

I am looking for something that generates some kind of white noise. The waves from this thing were great, just loud, and I could adjust the duration as it takes me forever to fall sleep.

I kinda just like a fan on for white noise, actually, I can't really sleep without it very well.

- - - Updated - - -

You could get one of those cool desktop mini water fountains.

My clock has noise(beach,rain, so-on) settings on it, haven't used them in long time tho.