Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nappies at work

Lozza1979

Default Nappies at work

Hi

I was wondering if there are any nappy lovers out there who wear at work and not just at home?.I'm unemployed at the moment but will need to find work soon and will most likely have to quit day time wearing.However I was wondering what its like for those of you who wear at work, how you manage to change at work and whether or not people notice and just the general experience of it.

I don't think it would be worth me wearing at a new job as I don't need them, but if I could and continue to wear 24/7 that would be pretty nice.

So..how easy is it to spend a day diapered at work and does it make changing difficult etc?

I wear nappies to work as I'm a parcel courier and it makes life easier and I have a nice mobile changing room (van) I drive , one tip plastic pants saves leaks

I wear 24/7 and at work.

I'm currently using both the new Dry 24/7 ConfiCare, and the Bambino Bellisimmos. I use them because they are high capacity and have no way to change at work. I don't mess, so all I have to worry about is Urine.

I also use the Total Dry Ultimate Boost Ups when at work. I have rarely overflowed with this combination or needed to remove the diaper during work ours.

I use packing tape on the Bellissimos over the regular tapes to sturdy them up. If I have to go number 2, I can slide the Bellissomo's down like a pull up to do my business. It does take a little work however, especially if you've got the on good and tight. You get use to it.

I haven't tried this with the Confidry's yet but I will soon as I find them to ultimately fit much better and more baby like (if you run on the larger size).

I'm sure this Total Try Ultimate Boost Ups would work good with other high capacity diapers depending on what's available to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    I wear nappies to work as I'm a parcel courier and it makes life easier and I have a nice mobile changing room (van) I drive , one tip plastic pants saves leaks
    I'm still somewhat new at this. How do plastic pants fix leaks and what would you recommend? If the diaper is overflowed or presses out (like when you sit), then are use you moving the pee to the plastic pants that will just leak out the side of them anyways?

Never: As a roofer it is absolutely impossible for me to use diaper. To climb ladders, scaffoldings etc. and a lot of work with bent backs and heavy lifting would have made it difficult not to mention uncomfortable. But I envy those who have a profession that allows the ability to diaper use.

Quote Originally Posted by babyhelge View Post
    Never: As a roofer it is absolutely impossible for me to use diaper. To climb ladders, scaffoldings etc. and a lot of work with bent backs and heavy lifting would have made it difficult not to mention uncomfortable. But I envy those who have a profession that allows the ability to diaper use.
    I'm a same day courier so may spend time sitting around in lay by's so comes in handy

Since starting to wear 24/7 a few months ago, I have been in maybe a dozen situations where nappies have made life significantly more difficult at work. On a few occasions, I considered the risk too high and chose not to wear, not so much for fear of discovery but because my ability to do the work might have been affected. Difficulties include lack of access to changing facilities, being separated from my changing supplies, nappies physically hindering the task by reducing my agility, etc. To offset this, there have been a few occasions where they have offered a genuine advantage by reducing my need for toilet visits.

My work is somewhere between the examples above, very unpredictable and sometimes demanding - I can be sitting in an office one minute discussing projects with customers over a coffee, then a call comes in and within two hours I'm flying to anywhere in the world, preparing for a 36 hour non-stop day. Workplaces include the middle of fields, offices, holes in the ground, rooftops and boats. So the advantages and disadvantages of wearing nappies are likely to be emphasized - there's no safety, no routine, I can't assume there will be time to change, space to carry supplies, etc. However sometimes there really isnt anywhere to go to the toilet in a civilised way, in which case nappies provide welcome relief.

What I am finding now, having developed some strategies for day-to-day organisation of changing etc, is that the biggest challenge of wearing full time is the endless physical pleasure nappies offer. You can have too much of a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    I'm a same day courier so may spend time sitting around in lay by's so comes in handy

This makes it probably easier for you. I'm mostly with other workmates. And no space to shift any diaper at all ...

I have a desk job. If I can't make a Bellissimo + Booster last the day, I'll go to the stalls on the least populated floor, and dispose of my diaper there. Then I free-ball it for the rest of the day.

So I don't every try to find a changing place at work, although one would be great, I rely on the capacity and performance of my diaper the best I can.

Quote Originally Posted by babyhelge View Post
    This makes it probably easier for you. I'm mostly with other workmates. And no space to shift any diaper at all ...
    And the plus of litter bins for disposal esp if it's a messy one

I wear them at work I wear a pull-up at work. Than when I get home I change to all through the night.
    I work alone or have just one other guy with me I bring a spare pull-up to work and just change in the locker room. I've even changed in to my uniform in front of coworkers. They don't care, on my days off I wear attends right now in the daytime, I've been trying to find a good diaper with plastic backing for my days off, I read on this site about tena maxi but couldnt find them in stores or the online site I order from.
    Last edited by ptrick; 15-Apr-2014 at 04:02. Reason: Spelling