Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So disappointed in tena pants maxi...

Default So disappointed in tena pants maxi...

Does anyone else have a huge leakage problem with tena's maxi pull-ups? I was so damn embarresed when I noticed that they leaked in public, not once, but at least every two diapers! I was hoping them to be more absorbent and take a one good wetting without leaking, but no...

Won't be buying those anymore. Can anyone suggest a good absorbent pull-up diaper that won't leak?

The tena active underwear after 30 min of wet end up with a bunch of wet mass in the crotch area and too heavy. Those are known as "yuk yuks"!.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Why not wear the real kind?
    I don't like to wear plastic diapers in public, since they are quite bulky and noisy. I do wear thick plastic diapers to bed, but I would prefer a pull-up when I'm out.

Abena Abriflex Premium 3s take a lot of wetting and seldom if ever leak for me. They are a great pull-up. Good for #1 or #2.

Try the tena stretch super. They feel a lot like a pull up, fit great and very little noise! Hold 2 solid wettings, I don't know about #2 though.

Try the prevail youth underwear!, those are discreet and fit very well under your boxers!. Also there are some booster pads for to increase the absorbing. Well, just I wear pull ups at bed time xD.

Quote Originally Posted by dprlover90 View Post
    I don't like to wear plastic diapers in public, since they are quite bulky and noisy. I do wear thick plastic diapers to bed, but I would prefer a pull-up when I'm out.
    Tena Slip Maxi is not at all bulky; that is one of its selling points. It is not even particularly noisy. I mean you could hear it if you are wearing a skirt and it is silent around you, but if you're wearing pants in a normal environment with normal ambient sounds, no one will hear a thing. And I can wear it under skinny pants.

Prevail isn't an option since they are not sold here. But ICkaraokegirl yes I actually thought of that too yesturday and ordered 4 packs of them. Hopefully they will redeem my trust in tena

Cloth backed diapers in general have been a great disappointment, with tapes coming loose, streching from size M to XL, leaking and bad odour. How lucky are we adults still having plastic backed diapers, huh?

About the tena active underwear never try them, first they're for women >_<!!! (I spend couple of weeks with those nasty and yuk!, -feeling a wet bunch mass between my legs, very heavy after absorbing). I'm so sorry about that prevail is not for sale anymore in your area.