Thread: Whats the best plastic back adult diaper for daytime wear.

Default Whats the best plastic back adult diaper for daytime wear.

I know this question was asked before but diapers have changed. So whats the best daytime plastic backed diaper?

My number one choice would be Tena Slip Maxi diapers. They start off really thin and hold alot (but swell alot too). Currently I have Abena M4's that I wear out and about, I have even worn to work! The best advice anyone can give you is order lots of different samples and see what you like best.

Me personally I like Bambino's.
    That is my choice from my experiences.
    I do not think there is one all perfect diaper, and some will work betters for some than others.

I would also say try samples of different diapers if you can,
    and see what works best for you.

I'm tempted to ask Dlmunky what his number twos choice is

As for size and comfort, I actually use either wellness briefs superio or tena slip maxi. Bambino are kind of thick and they don't do well for thick thighs, ackward fitting. Abena m4/l4 or molicare can work, but you need more baggy pants and it can be uncomfortable. I do weekly periods of 24/7, so I'm practical. Also I would recommend onesies. I do the preventaware ones since they are light weight compared to 4care or baby pants.

I wear Absorbency Plus Level 4's out and about and like them real well. We'll see when the Texas heat comes on later on in a couple
    months. But I'll probably still be with them.
    Last edited by oleman72; 14-Apr-2014 at 18:44.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I wear Absorbency Plus Level 4's out and about and like them real well. We'll see when the Texas heat comes on later on in a couple
    months. But I'll probably stll be with them.
    I know the feeling, in Louisiana here. I may end up just switching to fit rights with a stuffer if it gets too sweaty.

Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    I'm tempted to ask Dlmunky what his number twos choice is
    My number two choice for a plastic backed daytime diaper? Well from all the ones I've tried so far: Abena (old x-plus and new m4), Tena slip maxi, Molicare super plus (?), Abu (cushies, sdk, sissy), depends maximum protection, Assurance (when they were plastic), Tranquility (atn), Active ultra plus, prevail, Bambino teddy, Bambino Bellissimos, Walgreens and many more...
    I would go with Abena m4's as my second choice. If they were the same Abenas from 9 years ago they would be my number one choice!
    Diapers I have not tried yet but really want to are: dry 24/7 (missed out last time around), Fabines, xp medical A+, awwsocute and cuddlz.

norcal57

My number one choice is Bambino Bianco. I don't run out, so I do not need a number 2 choice