Thread: Hello there

Default Hello there

Hi, I'm finally getting around to posting an intro after spending a while just browsing through the forums occasionally. I'm an easy-going guy working in IT support.

I have been into diapers for a very long time. I can remember when I was in grade 2, taking diapers a few times and wearing them. For a long time I didn't have access to diapers but I thought about them a lot. Then when I moved out on my own to college, and had access to the internet for the first time, I found out that I wasn't the only one. After that I started buying diapers for myself. Baby diapers at first, which I could manage to wear (I am rather short, and I was pretty slim then.) Then eventually I moved onto adult diapers, and then more specifically adult baby diapers, first Bambinos and then SDKs/Cushies. My girlfriend knows about everything and is very accepting and takes great care of me. As is pretty common, my interest in diapers is not just a fetish, but it also gives me a level of happiness and comfort.

Most of my free time is spent playing video games (PS3), I enjoy a variety of games, but generally not sports or FPS. Some of my favourite games are the Assassin's Creed series, the Mass Effect Trilogy, the Arkham Batman games (Asylum, City, Origins) and the recent X-Com games. I also take part in LARP (Live Action Role-Playing.) Basically running around the woods playing a Dungeons and Dragons like game without the pen, paper and dice.

I'm not sure what I am really looking for from the site. I just like to see what other people think and say about diaper-related things, even if I don't speak up much myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    Hi, I'm finally getting around to posting an intro after spending a while just browsing through the forums occasionally. I'm an easy-going guy working in IT support.

I have been into diapers for a very long time. I can remember when I was in grade 2, taking diapers a few times and wearing them. For a long time I didn't have access to diapers but I thought about them a lot. Then when I moved out on my own to college, and had access to the internet for the first time, I found out that I wasn't the only one. After that I started buying diapers for myself. Baby diapers at first, which I could manage to wear (I am rather short, and I was pretty slim then.) Then eventually I moved onto adult diapers, and then more specifically adult baby diapers, first Bambinos and then SDKs/Cushies. My girlfriend knows about everything and is very accepting and takes great care of me. As is pretty common, my interest in diapers is not just a fetish, but it also gives me a level of happiness and comfort.

Most of my free time is spent playing video games (PS3), I enjoy a variety of games, but generally not sports or FPS. Some of my favourite games are the Assassin's Creed series, the Mass Effect Trilogy, the Arkham Batman games (Asylum, City, Origins) and the recent X-Com games. I also take part in LARP (Live Action Role-Playing.) Basically running around the woods playing a Dungeons and Dragons like game without the pen, paper and dice.

I'm not sure what I am really looking for from the site. I just like to see what other people think and say about diaper-related things, even if I don't speak up much myself.
    Welcome Pigeon! I find you get out of this site what ever you want. There's advice, information and entertainment galore! I'm glad you're already looking around the site. Since you're name is Pigeon, are you a bird over?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome Pigeon! I find you get out of this site what ever you want. There's advice, information and entertainment galore! I'm glad you're already looking around the site. Since you're name is Pigeon, are you a bird over?
    Hahahaha, no. The name is a bit of a private joke. I just needed a name for the site, so I went with it.

Welcome Pigeon. I am very happy on your behalf that your girlfriend is accepting it. It is the sdamme for me and is a great help in cohabitation to kjunne share such things.
    Again welcome from me.

I'm not sure what I am really looking for from the site. I just like to see what other people think and say about diaper-related things,
    well there is a lot that's to do with diapers... but one of the main things to get out of a support site is helping others, and many of us have issues, often big ones. Or used to. Adisc is actually more about the people in it than just our absorbent fashion choices