Thread: Not a good time

Default Not a good time

Yes it's not a good time it's getting warmer and the windows are open and soon oh so soon I won't able to wear my footed sleepers to bed. My older footed sleepers that I use as day time rompers will have to go away too. Oh sad is me.

I think there are enough compensations in springtime that I'm willing to take the loss of footed sleepers for a time.

It's nice to see "vintage" AB/DLs here. (like me!)
    And, yeah, I can well imagine wearing footed jammies to bed can be harsh when it gets warmer out. I don't have any PJs like that, (yet!) but I plan to get some come autumn.
    Wearing feety-man jammies and my favorite disposable diapers to bed is a pleasure I've denied myself for far, far too long. I can't wait any longer! I'm certainly not getting any younger.....
    Since I'm not very good at all things computer, could you send me a friend request, (or whatever it's called here on ADISC) so that I may friend-you back?
    My computer is all " virused-up," (is that even a word?) and whenever I leave a page it jumps back to "start." Windows8 has been a real adventure at my place, to say the least. I still don't trust it.
    Thanks, bn3baby--for bringing-up this subject. Yeah, summer's comin' and it's tough for me as well. Please don't be sad. Fall will be here before we know it, and we will be comfortable once more.
    Hope to see you again.......

It's springtime here in North Texas and I got the AC on. It's hot and humid which I hate. Will still wear my footie jammies the next few
    nights as we got a blue norther supposed to come through on Monday with rain and cold nights.

Hey, oleman72, how the heck are you, my friend?
    I only have but two "friends" here on ADISC, and you're one of them. The other is a person who solicited my friendship, I immediately complied with the request. Today! I would surely enjoy getting more of these "requests."
    I've already posted my reply to bn3baby's post. I really hope he's not too sad. And, he's our age!
    Nice to see you, oleman. Talk later.......

Quote Originally Posted by bashfuldlguy View Post
    Hey, oleman72, how the heck are you, my friend?
    I only have but two "friends" here on ADISC, and you're one of them. The other is a person who solicited my friendship, I immediately complied with the request. Today! I would surely enjoy getting more of these "requests."
    I've already posted my reply to bn3baby's post. I really hope he's not too sad. And, he's our age!
    Nice to see you, oleman. Talk later.......
    Hey bashfuldlguy I am just a loveable old baby steam powered and coal fired.

Do you guys wear stuff like this?? OnesiesRus: OnesiesRus: Adult Romper Suit I have a couple and they're so great for the warmer weather, also what's rly cool is that they're made to measure, so you get a pretty good fit, they aren't expensive and they ship everywhere (I can't normally find this kinda stuff in Scotland!), anyway just thought I'd suggest it as an alternative solution. Honestly they're super comfy and for me night-time is when I really get to feel little, so I relish wearing this stuff!

Oh yeah another thing they do custom onesies, I got a MLP custom one which was pretty cool, i might post some pics? I dunno I'm new here do people post pics n stuff??

It's getting warm in central Virginia, hitting 80 today. I've been in my night shirt for the last two weeks, a night shirt and diaper. It's a great combination.

Just means that i'm going to have to invest in a few more diaper-shirt-onsies, and sleep in those, but unfortunately i'm not going to be able to walk around my place with everyone to see in one of those, at least i doubt i would be able to.

Like Dogboy, I have more recently been more in the T-shirt-and-diaper mood, anyway. Maybe I'm a little bit exhibitionist in that way. I don't know.