By now, many of you are already aware of the Heartbleed bug that is causing issues around the web.
Briefly, here is what ADISC has done to combat this issue:
- We've patched our SSL, so it is no longer vulnerable to the exploit
- We've flagged all accounts as requiring a password change
- We've replaced our SSL keys, and marked the old keys as expired
Here's what you can do to help:
- If you see any issues related to SSL certificates in the next few days on ADISC, please post in Admin Stuff to let me know.
- If you have any reason to think we're still vulnerable to Heartbleed, or any other security hole, please PM me directly (no public posts on this, please).
- Make sure you change your password on ADISC - and update your IRC client if you use one.