Thread: Love/hate

Default Love/hate

So... I don't know why, but I got the sudden urge to buy diapers (shocker, I know) So I went to Bambino, and ordered a case (mediums, variety) which is supposed to come with classico, teddies, and bellissimos... they finally got here, the problem is or more like are, they didn't give me the right ones I got the classico, and teddies, but then they gave me blank ones instead of the bellisimos, found it out AFTER I opened the package -_- but holy crap, they are so soft, I was shocked... the tapes don't want to stay together... which is suprising... I have between a 39"- 40" waist, it goes up to 44" which is probably the reason why... still, a little disappointed...

Quote Originally Posted by Abdlforever View Post
    So... I don't know why, but I got the sudden urge to buy diapers (shocker, I know) So I went to Bambino, and ordered a case (mediums, variety) which is supposed to come with classico, teddies, and bellissimos... they finally got here, the problem is or more like are, they didn't give me the right ones I got the classico, and teddies, but then they gave me blank ones instead of the bellisimos, found it out AFTER I opened the package -_- but holy crap, they are so soft, I was shocked... the tapes don't want to stay together... which is suprising... I have between a 39"- 40" waist, it goes up to 44" which is probably the reason why... still, a little disappointed...
    Talk to them and tell them that your order was wrong. A lot of places will send you a replacement, and it usually isn't worth it to them to have it shipped back, I think they would understand with you opening the first package anyway and then noticing. You might get some free diapers out of this. Just make sure you keep the form that came in the box, it should say what was put in the package, and if it shows differently with what your online recipt says it should be pretty obvious that they messed up.

Oh! Tyger has a good idea. Yes, I would probably tell them in an EMail. That's nice that they are soft and cozy, though. If you like the plain diapers you can decorate them yourself with diaper tapes or with that duct tape that has cute designs or colors.

The Variety cases never come with Bellisimos since those are their ultra high performance diapers.

says it right in the description what they come with.

"Mixed Bambino diapers: 2 Bags Classico, 2 Bags Bianco, and 2 Bags Teddy." All 6 bags are the same exact diapers just with different prints or no prints.

The only way to get Bells are to order a sample, bags or a full case.

i have the same sizing problem with my first diapers (which i just bought yesterday for the first time) they were first quality briefs from prevail and the sizing said medium but when i went to put it on, the tabs wouldn't stay together and it sagged a little bit, i had to use duct tape to keep the tabs on, it's annoying, so next time i think i'm going to buy a different brand, maybe it was just the brand, or they put the wrong size in the package, it seems like maybe they put small when they were supposed to put medium, it was from my local pharmacy but i saw some tena diapers there which are my favorite kind, so maybe when i go back there; i'll buy some, it might just be that the brand of diaper was the wrong size, anyone who hasn't seen the picture of the diapers, i have it posted on page 180 of YOUR STASH