Thread: New Here :]

Smile New Here :]

Hey, I had an ADISC account way back forever ago, but my life has changed a lit since then and so have I.
    I don't really know where I stand on diapers ... except that I like them more than your average twenty year old.
    I was inspired to find ADISC after a deep conversation with my fiance last night where I divulged all of this information to him. It was pretty liberating to have someone I knew in real life know, so I thought maybe spending some time on here would make me feel more comfortable with myself again.
    Outside of the obvious I really enjoy art and am a full time college student, I don;t know what I "want to be when I grow up" but I'm working on it ... I've changed my major like five times I think. I'm currently looking to transfer schools and into culinary arts.
    I love a good craft project almost as much as I love a good book. And I will read a little bit of everything in that regard.
    Anyway, that's a little it of me in a nutshell ... :]

Welcome back! Glad to hear all is well with your relationship. There is a member here currently in a culinary program and if you want, I will see if she's available for questions. Last I knew she was pretty busy but checks in here from time to time.