Thread: Feeling awkward

Default Feeling awkward

Hey everyone

I have been wearing diapers for quite a while now when its just me and my wife around, but i want to start wearing all the time. The issue I have is that the thought of wearing around family and friends makes me feel really awkward and embarrassed. I dont intent on letting them know im wearing but i guess its just an internal trouble. Has anyone else felt this way or have any tips/suggestions. Thanks for your time!

Your post leaves me with a number of questions. Is your desire to extend to full time wearing based in your incontinence? Even if not, is that the explanation you plan on using when/if it comes up? I presume from how you've worded this that your wife is aware that you wear from time to time. Why wouldn't you discuss this change (no pun) with her? I would expect that it's likely it will come out if you're wearing all the time. It shouldn't be today, probably won't be tomorrow, but could be a week, a month, or a year from now from leaks, a shirt riding up, an inconvenient crinkle or smell, etc.

I'm not a full time wearer (a little over two weeks is my record) but we have a small number of them here and they post. If you could give us a little more information, we'll likely be able to give better advice.